shannonymous shannonymous 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 21, 2010

be real. that's it.. you learn a lot about yourself that way..

Best Answer

I'm 65 years old now, and I don't have to listen to any of that crap anymore. When I was younger, I would patiently listen if it was constructive, and then thank them. Now, I just tell them if they don't like it to leave and point to the door.

Best Answer

I ws married to an emotionaly abusive man for years critisism was part of my day to day life so it still hurts now when someone puts me down

Best Answer

hmmm...good point...sometimes criticism is not constructive at all...I guess it depends a lot on who's criticizing and their motives for doing so, perhaps they have good intentions and care about you and want to see you reach your full potential...or it may be a character flaw on *their* part needing to put others down to feel better about themselves.

Best Answer

Depends on the criticism...

If i is constructive, I try to make changes...

If it isn't, I ignore it...

Best Answer

I don't like it to be honest and try to ignore it as I don't like confrontations

Best Answer

The old adage if you havn't got something nice to say then say nothing still rings true I think

Best Answer

Unless I asked for it, I dont want it. I mean to personal criticism, not everyday advice, hints or tips.

Best Answer

if its unwanted just tell them to fk off...

Best Answer

Just take it positively and take it your advantage. Now that you know what people seems to think the wrong in you or the negative in you...then change for the better. Keep REAL that's all that matters!

Best Answer

WHAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH US FACELESS PURPLE BA S T AR DS? IS IT BAD ENOUGH WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE ARMS?!!!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Depends...if you invite it, i.e. asking someones opinion, be it here or in person, then you should be open to it

Best Answer