Leave that relationship alone before i have to give them a fade.

Best Answer

I prefer to avoid attention so usefull for me but also have had a friend like this who would demand attention even if you were doing something else.<br />
My answer "**** or GTFO" usefull offline aswell as on to deal with attention seekers.

Best Answer

ok what's **** or gtfo?! I'm not a native English speaker... :P

Best Answer

Take your top off or get the F*** out. they tend to calm down after that. (sorry I forget there is a filter here on words)

Best Answer

Sounds ideal for me. I am always trying to avoid attention, and somehow always end up with it anyway. I could use that friend as a sort of attention shield. Win-win.

Best Answer

yeah it's great in the beginning, but can get really annoying after a while...

Best Answer

Haha maybe. I think it suits my personality. I have infinite patience and don't tend to let anything get under my skin. I'd be content to let them have the attention. I do not want it.

Best Answer

yeah I have no patience whatsoever... I think that might be the problem... :)

Best Answer

Haha it can be helpful in dealing with other humans, who have a way of trying one's patience. :)

Best Answer

very true... :)

Best Answer