Are you friendlily or do you head the other way?
RitJaCa RitJaCa 46-50, F 20 Answers Jul 25, 2010

It's awesome. I say, "everyone raise your hand if you've seen me naked"

Best Answer

I don't have that problem. I took my Dearest and moved halfway across the country.

Best Answer

Reality check -- scout the mood and go in for a casual chat. If it gets too mushy or can't handle seeing it, I'm outta there.

Best Answer

um make casual conversation

Best Answer

maybe PROUD

Best Answer

It happened to me when I was on a double date with my boyfriend and our other two friends. My ex came up behind us one night on the bus stop and it was just awkward. But keep small conversation. My ex was really obsessed with me but he just told my boyfriend to take good care of me.

Best Answer

Depends how you parted realy but I parted on civil grounds so I would go up say hello and introduce my new boyfriend as my boyfriend to my ex not say hello this is my friend as most people some times when they bump into ex's with new partners for whatever reasons lie about their new partner being just a friend.

Best Answer

Me & my ex hardly talk anyway, now and then we'll have a breif conversation, but just small talk that we would never remember a hour later, <br />
its easier for everyone that way

Best Answer

my bf and I play on the same bowling team as my ex bf ... we are friends ... we often buy each other drinks and do favours for each other ... I have no concerns about it .,... we are all friends.

Best Answer

try to make them go away

Best Answer

That is part of the mystery in life. We never know.

Best Answer

look at them strange and judge whats available.

Best Answer

I just try my best to get away from him

Best Answer

Talk to them as if you moved on. don't make a big deal out of it. Just talk to them as if nothing happened and that your over it. If you don't have to act then that's even better :)

Best Answer