suhoney suhoney 26-30, F 17 Answers May 4, 2012

laugh with them

Best Answer

Usually, I ignore them. I'm not good at comebacks and I usually forget about the person in question after a few minutes pass. Not worth getting involved.

Best Answer

It used to bother me at first. I got used to it. I either laugh with them, play with them, act like an idiot with them, etc...There's a reason people make fun of us, and usually not because there's anything wrong with us...it is with the opposite, it is always cause of something.

Best Answer

Ignorance is bliss isn't it?

Best Answer

i get angry n i lose my temper n self control!!!!!!!!either thash 'em or say #^*#$@#<br />
to make 'em feel what they r........***HOLES!!!!

Best Answer

You could try "Mooning" them.

Best Answer

In my experience, it is usually malicious and/or an inacurate judgement. I used to throw something back at them of equal proportion but it sucks to be hated just because you make aholes cry. So now I do not respond. It is their insecurities and lack of heart that cause them to do such a thing.

Best Answer

I don't take it too well ... I'll usually get into a verbal confrontation with the person who started it .. sometimes getting physical if I feel it deserves it ...

Best Answer

I laugh with them and usually don't give a ****.

Best Answer

I snap right back at them with a witty comment - and generally regret it later.

Best Answer

If it's funny, I'll probably laugh too. There's nothing anyone can say about me that I haven't thought inside my head a million times.

Best Answer

my friends are always busting my chops and viceversa so i really don't care bcause i know it is all in good fun. if by any chance someone does it trying to get to me i really don't care because they are inconsequential and it doesn't matter.

Best Answer

i don't like it<br />
that is something<br />
i cannot deal with<br />
especially if it is mean spirited

Best Answer