The truth must be told to why an individual was not satisfied with the other,I've tried it,somehow it worked but I just realised that things get worse daily,its a ripple effect,a small drop in an ocean can cause big waves around it,so I decided to stay calm,window period,and worst of all some people don't really mean what they say,on their apology,they say they are sorry the next day they continue,my gf likes partying a lot ,she slept out several times,forgiven and continued so yesterday I decided to move on but first I'm on the healing process,I don't think its easy to fall in love again easily with someone else,since there are a lots and lots of what ifs"but its not the end of the world,some people can love you because they want to use you as their ladder to reach their goals not love for love

Best Answer

It would be up to her to start. Just remain open and dont hold things against her

Best Answer

That is an individual choice. Rebuilding works for some, but not the majority. Good luck if you are contemplating it.

Best Answer

Not sure that's something that heals entirely.

Best Answer

first grab yourself by the balls and get up and be a man, posting on here 4 or 5 times about the same thing sure as **** doesnt solve it. Neither does whinning and crying about it. If you trust her then forgive her and move on and rebuild. If you dont then stop being a whiny ***** and move on

Best Answer

Meany...

Best Answer

I don't know, I couldn't do it.

Best Answer

no more sec chances going frward

Best Answer

Just like that....

Best Answer

I did give chances and both the times they took advantage of me

Best Answer

I appreciate your answer.

Best Answer