So good and yet so bad.
lapinou lapinou 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 16 in Dating & Relationships

Bounce back and learn from the experience

Best Answer

you need time...try and focus on positive things and stay busy..

Best Answer

You just focus on what you enjoy doing. You need to move on with your life and it gradually becomes only a faded memory. And it begins to seem not nearly as bad when you are in a really good place in the present because your life is filled with what you love doing. Eventually, everything becomes only a memory and these types of experiences often provide perspective. Ultimately, you realize that nothing is permanent, the good times or the bad times. Everything is in flux but your life still goes on.

Best Answer

Try to put it in your past and move forward. It takes time, but as they say, time heals all wounds. When my first wife and I divorced, I was devastated. So much so that began to become a recluse. If not for my friends and family support pushing me to move on, I would have been in real trouble. It took me about 3 years before I could seriously move up to dating again. It shouldnt take you that long though, my experience was to the extreme. Hang in there, you'll make make it. Just give it time. Put the bad memories in the file cabinet in your mind and lock them away and move on. Good luck.

Best Answer

time and only time ,,,I had a little relapse after 2 yrs but it was only about a minute long enough to remember she wasn't worth a relapse

Best Answer

With a p-p-p-poker face.

Best Answer

Start into another one. Eventually you'll find yourself where I am and be so fed up with bad romance you'll want no more to do with romance at all.

Best Answer

how about sex?

Best Answer

Become a nun.

Best Answer

like sex too much

Best Answer

Then get a sex-change and become a priest!

Best Answer

hehehehe...

Best Answer

very clever

Best Answer

Take all the juicy learning from it. My bad Romance made me who I am today! Lady Ga Ga says it:<br />
I want your drama<br />
The touch of your hand<br />
I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand<br />
I want your love

Best Answer

thats all i ever wanted

Best Answer

Yes the love of a Bad guy.....just like wanting the love of your parents, it won't ever work. I have learnt that the hard hard way and realised I was acting out my childhood needs (that my dad would one day tell me He loved me) makes for such a bitter sweet familiar yet highly dysfunctional dynamic that will be nothing but trouble up ahead. Love yourself with the love you have always wanted..that works!

Best Answer