Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 13 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in PTSD

u know that u have it so recognise the triggers and deal with them everyday soon u will become stronger and stronger and maybe one day it will have little or no impact on your life

Best Answer

you must realize that it is not your fault.<br />
you must seek professional help (that is verified by others)<br />
you must forgive yourself and love yourself for all your wonders and flaws.<br />
peace.

Best Answer

Keep calm, and carry on

Best Answer

yes, no other choice. The demons inside of us cannot win.

Best Answer

Honestly I have no funking idea I'm just use to be combative i guess

Best Answer

For me I basically hit rock bottom then realize no one can save me but myself and I'm really being unfair to myself, and then I was back on my feet again =)

Best Answer

pump some weights

Best Answer

I have PTSD. So you can take it from me that everyday is a hard day. There is no such thing as a easy day. But you have to be strong. Most people get the excuse of being weak when they want to be. We don't get that chance. Not even a little bit. You have to realize an dbe satisfied with these facts. You have to stare the turth in the face. You have lost the capability to tolerate lying to yourself. You have to go find people who can deal with you. You have to find a way to make the broken part of you better. I am broken beyond compare to anyone i know. But you know what? most people can't do what i do even without the PTSD. You have to reach deep within yourself and be ready to the impossible. Everyone wants to say you can't. You gotta realize they are irrelvant to yourself you know? you have been hurt. BY not only the people that hurt you but society has neglected you in your time of need most likely. Thats what happened to me. I am the only one i can truely rely on. Everyday is a fight because i am my own best friend. Depression, anger, its all there and you just gotta take the **** life handed you and turn it into something manificent.

Best Answer

Quote: " But you know what? most people can't do what i do even without the PTSD.". Definitely see it the same way. Many would have killed themselves a long time ago if they were in my shoes.

Best Answer

Finally someone gets it.

Best Answer

I live with it,by taking the time to learn a new way of looking at life......

Best Answer

Ooops.. Sorry for screaming you out of slumber.

Best Answer

I am lucky enough to have my fiancee who helps me ground myself. I take several deep breathes to try and clear my mind, there is a specific place in my childhood I use to visit frequently before what caused this and I think of there and it helps me to calm down. It is not easy though and sometimes this does not effectively work. Working out, specifically running, is another great release for me. In a way I am running out my worries and running away from them (in a good way) at the same time. I can reclaim my mind that way. I just always try to think of the good and think of those things most important to me, my fiancee and my dog.

Best Answer

Find a strong point/place/visual would be my guess

Best Answer