Don't protest too much or you will ensure that she stays with him. My son dated a girl who was clearly trouble. All his friends said so. I thought so. It took three for him to be able to see her for who she was. Fortunately now he's engaged to a wonderful young lady, but I feel like we dodged a bullet. I'm certain had I put my foot down or made any negative comments about this young lady that it would have just put a wedge between my son and me without changing his opinion about her. Good luck!

Best Answer

thanks, ya know what i'm talkn bout...

Best Answer

get her thinking about where she wants to go in life, and if she wants to drag the latest fad loser around with her forever. If you can paint her a picture that shows the 1, 5, and 10 year outcomes she'll likely have with this guy, it'll click, maybe not right away, but if you can start her thinking about it now, it'll sink in over time. Don't block her out or force her into a defensive posture, she might be seeing a loser just to punish you

Best Answer

Anything you say or do is going to be wrong regardless. As painful as it is to watch her learn from her mistakes that's pretty much your only option. Just make sure she knows you're there for her if/when it goes bad.

Best Answer

Well there is always bait him with another young hot female, it works well. And with all the technoligy, its easy.

Best Answer

I am going to trip my **** here in a second, is that moving enough!?!?

Best Answer

If you raised your kid with morals.. tell them with your eyes.. not words. that you stand beside them

Best Answer

shoot her ! with thiopenthal, I mean ! that's how we did it in the CIA ! that's a truth serum !

Best Answer

where do i get this?

Best Answer

www.cia.com

Best Answer

you should have put the fear of death in him from day 1. from now on whenever he is around, sit in your favorite chair sharpening a Bowie knife and giggling to yourself..... he'll straighten up

Best Answer

this boy fears nothing, cage fights..

Best Answer

oh an intelligent chap :) gawd, lets all hold hands and prey for old mate's headache to get knocked the f%$k out in his next cage fight ...Amen

Best Answer

The more you gripe about him will only alienate her more, video the bf's behavior and when the timing is right show it to her.

Best Answer

exactly...

Best Answer

I Despised my sons gf but the more I said just made it worse, fortunately he figured it out but not before she caused HUGE problems between my son and I and all his friends.

Best Answer

Good luck, I am having the same problem with mine :(

Best Answer

my daughter seems to have gone brain dead... started at bout 15.....

Best Answer

so has mine, the boy has no job and the mother is worse and he lives with my husband most of the time...I let him have it today just about that, letting a 15 boy sleep over...

Best Answer

tell her no boyfriends

Best Answer