All advice welcome.
EBflea EBflea 16-17, F 12 Answers Feb 17, 2009

Well EB, I guess it depends on what happened and how receptive the friend is to repairing the friendship. If your friend was really your friend in the first place, they should be understanding and willing to consider your explanation and accept an apology if one is needed. If not, they must not have been a very good friend in the first place. At least IMHO.

Best Answer

If you truly want to repair the friendship, YOU have to be the strong one. Walk up to the person, stick out your hand, say something like: I'm sorry all this happened. I would really like to be your friend again. Remember, it depends on you. Sometimes people say things that they don't really mean. This might be the case with your friend. Just be strong, try to make amends. You will be a better, stronger, person for trying even if the other person walks away. Good luck.

Best Answer

not all.. we can make a mistake and be sorry and apologize for it, and things may be alright again, but sometimes people are not able to forgive... so it depends on people and strength of the friendship.

Best Answer

You need to be willing to do a lot of work and listening. State how you truly feel, without blaming but rather putting yourself in your friend's shoes.<br />
However, in my experience, people can sometimes change. For the worse. & sometimes friendships break for a reason and you might not have the bigger fault.<br />
But if you do want to, try talking it out :)

Best Answer

To repair the relationship, BOTH people in the relationship need to want that....if they don't, it will be one-sided, and eventually end anyway...<br />
NO, Not every relationship can be repaired....There is a point of no return.....Once you reach that point (where I am in my marriage), it doesn't matter how nice the other person is...or how romantic....or how sweet-talking.....just doesn't change the fact that it's beyond repair....<br />
That's why it is so important, people, to think before you say something, and think before you do something....because whether they are good or bad, there will always be a consequence.

Best Answer

Well, I don't forget the fighting happened but I can meet my friend again and shot the bull naturally. After a long time knowing each other, my friend does not want to break it because of small things. So both of us begin as nothing happens. <br />
EFflea. I don't think all friendships can be repaired. It does not only depend on ourselves, but also depend on our friend's thought

Best Answer

well very simple you should admit your mistakes and say sorry and promise that you will not repeat them and you will show respect to your friends.. then you can repair .. and it shall be more better that you should confirm it that the person with whom you are going to make friendship .. really have mental understanding and can you respect him/ her or he/she can respect you or not.. and one thing more that accept your friends with all their good and bad habits because no one is perfect.. <br />
Regards

Best Answer

sure not....it depends

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

No, it is like glass. Absolutely irreparable.

Best Answer