ac20 ac20 18-21, F 13 Answers Mar 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You cant. Its what the other person can do for that trust to come back.

Best Answer

I wrote this to someone who asked a similar question:<br />
The way i got over my trust issue, is that person or someone who you will meet, will prove that he is worth trusting. He'll stop all the distant and mysterious sh*t and when he tells you things, in the long run, you'll find them to be true, instead of lies. <br />
When my man, finally dropped the bullsh*it and started acting like a man. It did not take long for my trust issues to dissipate, and for me to stop acting so suspicious and paranoid. <br />
Honestly, if you feel like he will never change, you need to you start believing that you deserve better, thats when things will change for yourself. You need to think of yourself first cause he's thinking about himself, and no one is thinking about you. This is your life and no one can change it but you. You need to take control of your own life and rely on yourself to make you happy because you deserve to be happy, cause there will be no hero to save you, but yourself. <br />
There was a period when i went through the same thing with my man. I loved him and would do anything for him. And i knew in my heart that he was the one but he kept hurting me with his unfaithfulness and lies. And eventually, i finally had enough, i did everything i could, changed myself and my who lifestyle for him but he still cheated. So i had enough, it was time to take matters into my own hands and stop letting him control my life and i needed to get control back. So i gave him an ultimatum, and he still did not change. So i left him and started living life for me. <br />
After awhile he realized what he lost and that no woman could ever do what i did for him and he came running and begging back. BUT i did not give him an ultimatum, hoping he's come running back. I gave him an ultimatum because i knew i deserved and wanted better for myself. So just in case he did not come running back, i would still be okay because my intentions were for me and not for him.

Best Answer

Don't force the feeling though, if you feel like you still have some fight to this, to save this relationship, all means do it. But there will come a time and trust me there WILL come a time, where you will have enough. You will have the strength you need to leave him and put yourself first, but you cannot force it because you'll just leave and when you start to get lonely or hear that he has moved on, you'll start regretting leaving him and want him back. You need to make that final decision for yourself and be prepared to move on with your life and look for something better, something you deserve and to never look back.
Trust me, if you have that extra fight in you, fight. Because that extra fight will actually help you, when you decide to leave him because you literally did EVERYTHING you could have done, fought as long as you could and you then realize there is nothing you could do or say or accept that would change him or being with him in the relationship. And you realize that, he does not deserve your love and faithfulness and you need to find someone who you can give it too that deserves it and can give it back to you. And you will actually resent him for his unfaithfulness, because you did nothing to him, for him to treat you this way.

Best Answer

Money printed on toilet paper and a lot of cents..

Best Answer

Yes it can ... It will take time & both ends should be willing to start over

Best Answer

They say u have to forgive them and then forgive urself but I've got a hard time forgiving myself when I wasn't the one that broke the trust lol I know ur suppose to b the bigger person and everything but I havnt yet found a way once that line has been crosses to truly forget! I can forgive but it's the forgetting part that's a problem and just cause I don't bring it up everyday doesn't mean I'm not stil thinking about it lol but that's just me lol

Best Answer

have you tried super glue? or mighty putty?

Best Answer

I've been trying to repair it for the past 12 months now, I can't.

Best Answer

Time. Commitment to do it right. You have to show being worthy of trust, time after time after time.

Best Answer

I believe it can, though the memory may never completely go away. I think they say it's a 7:1 ratio- 7 goods to balance out one negative, so there will have to be 7 times to prove there can be trust again...

Best Answer

It has to be repaired first within you.

Best Answer

forgiveness and willingness

Best Answer