snowbunny1002 snowbunny1002 46-50, F 49 Answers Apr 19, 2009

You dont have to say anything if the other person knows...<br />
They see it in your eyes in the way you hold them the way you talk to them just the way you are.....

Best Answer

You say, "I lerrrrrrvvvvvve you!"

Best Answer

You're my life.

Best Answer

I...You- You'd kinda sound like Tarzan though.

Best Answer

"I *snowbunny* you!"

Best Answer

You can say : Te quiero , mucho, mucho, mucho !!!

Best Answer

Te quiero.

Best Answer

First of all, I believe saying "I LOVE YOU" is very important, and must be said. But in addition, there are all the little things we do throughout the day to let each other know we care...the smiles, the touches as we pass, the little gestures...bring her a drink, or a neck rub...knowing when to let her work, knowing when to play.<br />
And the big things...making sure she knows she's an equal partner in our lives, in our decisions, in our plans and dreams.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

"You are the owner of my heart" :)

Best Answer

You can say I love you with a look, a kiss, a hug, a gesture, a gift...there's many, many, MANY ways to say I love you without saying the word "love", but you have to really truly LOVE the person you're trying to tell before any of that will work. :)

Best Answer

You can see it in the eyes-I have very expressive eyes they show allot of my emotion--and when they show love-they sparkle at the person I'm sending the love to.

Best Answer

Actions speak louder than words.

Best Answer

Je t'aime

Best Answer

i dont know please tell me

Best Answer

think of you alllll the time

Best Answer

I will leave a small note and say, "thinking of you."

Best Answer

I give you my time and energy. I spend time with you, I put you first before even myself, I put thought into your needs, I listen to you, I hold your hand, kiss you on the neck, stroke you hair, rub your back, paint your nails, and if I have to talk to your mom(lol)do things I may not enjoy because I love you.

Best Answer

"You hold the key to my heart"

Best Answer

With actions, not words. And I don't mean just sex.

Best Answer

If you truly love the person then you don't need to say it because your love would be visible from space. It would be written all over your face.<br />
But if you truly loved this person you would want to use the word LOVE... and tell them all the time.<br />
Are you sure you love them?

Best Answer