You meet someone at the club or at other events and have a great time with them. So when your leaving they come up and ask for your number. You feel you had fun but nothing more can happen, so how do you say "No"? What do you say instead? Does it work?
monkeywuv monkeywuv 18-21, F 21 Answers Nov 3, 2010

You are never too old (or young) to learn. Teach yourself to look the guy into his eyes, smile and then say: "I don't want to give it; sorry." If it doesn't work the first time, say it again but this time don't hold a smile on your face. Learn to treat the guy like he is robbing you; because if you don't want to give it and he persists in asking, then he is taking something from you against your wishes ... he is out to rob you of something that isn't his and something you don't want to give as a gift. End of ... : -)

~F~

Best Answer

when that happens tell them you would rather their number, take it, and never call....

if by chance u see them again and they ask for your number, repeat.

keep doing this until they finally catch on!!!

Best Answer

No.

If they persist try:

- I have a limited about of numbers and don't want to give them all away.

- You can't have it because I don't think you'll take care of it properly.

- Of course you can have my number. RIght now it's.... 47.

Best Answer

I would say, "You know, I had a really fun time with you, but I don't feel comfortable giving you my number at this point. I'm sorry and I hope you can understand, I'm just not in a position too. Perhaps i will see you again here and we can dance and have a good time like we did tonight." Then I would give them a hug and a kiss on the cheek and continue doing what i was doing.

Best Answer

If you are not likely to see them again, give them a random mobile number (eleven digits, and they all start with '07').

If you are likely to see them again, then just say 'thanks, but no thanks' in a polite way. Maybe even take their number, and say you'll be in touch one day. You don't have to call them!

Best Answer

Thanks for asking but I am not interested.

Best Answer

stop being a lil pus$y and just say no.

Best Answer

Be honest. ..Say, " I had SUCH a fun time tonight and I do like you, but I'm not ready to give you my phone number yet."

Best Answer

tell the truth (unless he seems like the psychopath type) say what ever u are thinking then "listen i had a rly good time and it was nice meeting you but i dont think this is gonna go anywhere so i cant give u my number ,sorry." kiss him on the cheek and walk away.Men apreciate honesty more then flattering and if u do ask for theyr number u will only give them false hope and the chance to daydream of you(maybe the guy rly liked u)

Best Answer

i just say dont give out my number sorry

Best Answer

That's the perfect time to dramatically reveal that you're married and then soak up the look of disgust and revulsion you inspire in everyone who's seen what you've already done with/to/on this other person.

Best Answer

If that person will not take no for an answer, they have issues and put your guard up. If they like you, they would respect your wishes-do not worry about hurting this person's feeling's-they will take it as weekness and try to pressure you. Nothing wrong ith saying no-I would resppec thtat more than stringed along.

Best Answer

Just say, no.

Best Answer

I tell them i dont have a phone ... even if i blatantly do :)

Best Answer