Jazz42 Jazz42 18-21 11 Answers Dec 13, 2010

um if youre just doing it for attention then..thats retarded. but if you really want to die..then tell her your problems. like, im sure theres a reason youre doing it. maybe you just like pain? i carved a heart in my wrist when i was 13 and its still there. <3<br />
you shouldnt have to gain her trust back for something like that.. if shes truly a friend then shell understand that you were going through some s#it and that you need her advice.

Best Answer

"I will for the rest of my life pray for your forgiveness and an opportunity to make things right. And if there is no way for you to forgive and no way for me to make this right I hope we each will become better able to face our future mistakes and honor our friendships"

Best Answer

More details would be good.....<br />
But...Yeah.."Im sorry, for blablabla, I was lacking in judgement, realise Ive made a big mistake and can you forgive me, your friendship means a lot to me".....should cover it.

Best Answer

if they are your best friend then they will forgive u and u will move on from it and be a stronger friendship from it~good luck wishin u the best

Best Answer

I MADE A BIG MISTAKE 2 MY ONLY BEST FRIEND I LOVE SO DEARLY.SO WHAT DID U DO??

Best Answer

i told her i woudl never hurt myslef or cut my self again. I did it multiple times and I almost killed myself. Its really har dto gain her trust back but im workgin on it :

Best Answer

I would say, I am so so sorry! I feel terrible! I am a terrible person! I wish I hadn't done it and I wish I could go back in time and not do it! Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?

Best Answer