Questionator Questionator 26-30 408 Answers Mar 8 in Community

Question of the Day

In a rocking chair shouting 'Get off my dang lawn!'

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Damn! I was gonna say that!:(

Best Answer

I know a boy who says he's going to have loaded with blanks machine guns in his window and fire them at teens.

Weird, but funny.

Best Answer

Thst would be hilarious! XD

Best Answer

Yeah!

Best Answer

You must be insane to think I'm gonna grow old. Soon as I hit age 35 that's it, I'm done. I've lived long enough and good ******* bye, I refuse to grow old. That's the worse fate I can imagine.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I should be offended, yet I'm not. You aren't the average person.
I had a pact with my best friend...45 was it. Well, I'm nearly a year beyond that...and I'm so ******* excited to keep going!

Best Answer

So what will your exit method be?

Best Answer

Overdose on my drug of choice, of course :)

Best Answer

You sure?
I thought you were going to load up with knives, light yourself on fire, and jump into a huge crowd of Zombies slicing and dicing to Heavy Metal music until just before your last breathe, where you yell, "**** YOU BASTARDS, ALL OF YOU!!!"
BTW, Your sacrifice will mean the end of the Zombie Apocalypse and all future children will be required to have "BlueMetal" as their middle names!

Best Answer

That sounds alot like my retirement plan except mine involves katanas instead of knives and I would firat have to do a bunch of blow to get me into zombie killing mode.

Best Answer

Hello children, goodbye life.

Best Answer

well it's not so bad,,,children are what we make them to be,,,

Best Answer

True, and as a child I was not made to be something that takes kindly to having children. I would never subject a child to my behavior.

Best Answer

Hello children, hello life Level 2

It just keeps getting better

Best Answer

Life level 2, AKA hell on Earth. Children basically ruin any form of fun, freedom, or enjoyment you'll ever have.

Best Answer

Yeah I used to think like that.

And I was wrong too. ;)

Best Answer

You're wrong cos you're a **** sucking autistic *******, that's why. I'll hang myself before I have children, you can't trick me into ruining my own life.

Best Answer

Oh no! It looks like I turned into one of those old gits who don't know ****. I thought they would have all died out before now.

Best Answer

I sure hope so.

Best Answer

Brian, she's right. Where children start, quality of life ends. It's like Roger Daltrey said, "They sure do look awful cold, I hope I die before I get old."

Best Answer

*throws the horns* Chloe, that was beautiful...

Best Answer

Wasn't he the guy who did the American Express adverts?

Best Answer

I dunno. He was from The Who though.

Best Answer

I know. I was being sarcastic. I used to love The Who but when I was growing up, the old git stabbed My Generation in the back by turning to the dark side and selling American Express.

Best Answer

I am soo in love with your attitude, you go girl!

Best Answer

"Older Americans" were polled and asked, "when does old age begin?" The average response was 72! Your energy level doesn't have to decrease. Your health doesn't have to vanish. Make good decisions and take care of yourself. We reap what we sow (that idea comes straight from reading the pages of the Bible! another great help in "staying young").

Best Answer

I was raised to hate two things, sir. The first is the rich, and the second is the old. I cannot turn into that which I hate.

Best Answer

You don't need to be rich or old,
just be mine!

Best Answer

I have children and I feel that same way.. I'm 33 not too much longer to go

Best Answer

Oh my god.....hehe

Best Answer

Children are just PARASITES that first embed themselves into a Uterus and Feed Off of You foe 3/4 a year until they get so big it looks like they'll come out as adults!
Then they latch onto your nipples and try to suck you dry, while also opening their mouths to gulp down pureed peas and farts and excreting the same stuff!
18 to 25 years latter they still sponge off of you, having ruined your Emotional State, Financial Stability, Social Status and Sex Life and Libido for the Entire time!

SURE! ~~ HAVE ALL THE PARASITIC BRATS YOUR BODY CAN SPIT OUT! ~~ ENJOY!

Best Answer

Dude. You are ******* radical.

Best Answer

I think that;s insane.......what of the children who help their parents and make sacrifices for the,??? surely your tiney piece of wrld isn't the only place left in the world..........ome down to other parts where there's poverty, grief and compassio, you'd change your mind........children are a mirror image of ourself, they grow the way we grew or the way we grow them....i am hurt....

Best Answer

Poverty grief and compassion?! I was born among the most poverty stricken people on earth, I wept over my mother's corpse, there IS no compassion with that amount of grief and you insult the dignity of those who have survived such by suggesting that there is.

Best Answer

personal experiences and prejudices rule our vision and Life...no comments........you are the best judge of your life..............mine may be gay, yours, the other way, sorry dear, I give in, I have no other say.........

Best Answer

And what of those parents who have 7 kids by the time they are 25 and are completly unfit to raise children. Ever see how this ends. It ends with all the kids being taken away and split up, grow up without their siblings feeling alone and miserable for their whole lives. I know this because I come from suxh a household. Me and my siblings all have serious anxiety issues and majpr deppressive disorder in addition to each of us having one or two other psychiatric conditions each which doctors have explained as being because of the way our mother would let us cry all day while she smoked crack with her friends or the way she would beat us for being too loud. So to make a lonh story short some people shouldnt be allowed to have kids. I'm alot like my mother so that means I consider myself completly unable to take care of a kid not because I don't want one but because I don't want to do a bad job raising someone and be responsuble for them being all ****** up like I am..

Best Answer

Someone sounds a little angry hat she's a stuttering imbecile. Are you mad, small one? ;P

Best Answer

don't goodbye life so fast.... we still have some works undone....so v exist...the day HE decides we're a waste, He polls the plug and gives some one else a chance....

Best Answer

He? Are you talking about God? Cos God can kiss my ***.

Best Answer

Didn't he try and you cut his nose up... right?

Best Answer

Of course!

Best Answer

well, it is not God in particular, I am not sure there is a God, anyway, but if it is not him, then it is ime, or Destiny or the Satan himself for all I care.............you just live cos u can;t die......the guys who can, I consider them lucky that they pissed off while the going was good.........lot of waste is saved, someone elsre can have a meal, someone else can have a job and some other broad can have a better husband and so on....I am a God fearing soul, but at times, I wonder if He really has aby Powers left!!!!

Best Answer

My god is myself. I rule my own world and life.

Best Answer

Approaching 54th birthday next month. Sure I've despaired, suffered physical and emotional pain. So what. I've seen childbirth and death. I've lost almost all of my money, then earned most of it back. I've seen the ugliest that humanity inflicts upon itself, and I've been awed, brought to tears by the splendor of God's creation. Every day I pray, often more than once. I strive to find humor and laugh myself to tears... sometimes at myself. One day, I know not when, He might pluck me from my motorcycle, or summon me from my bed in the middle of the night. It could be a tragedy, or it could be blessed liberation from a failing body. Not my decision to make. Until then, I am determined to live life to the utmost. We have a family plot in the cemetery, so I know exactly which piece of the lawn awaits me. Not in a hurry to get there. I have come to terms with my mortality by my own choice, at a time I chose. I may leave some business unfinished... sorry about that, ha ha! Growing old is a blessing. Never imagined I would be a father, and now a grandfather! Better stick around for another generation or two. There's more laughing to be done, more meals to cook, more roads to ride, more things to learn. Come on, "old age"!! Let's go start some trouble! Yee-ha!

Best Answer

You have an awesome attitude! : )

Best Answer

Thanks... It came about the hard way, lol. Good wife makes all the difference!!

Best Answer

Splendor of God's creation? So you're a Christian, huh? Well that alone tells me that you're not worth talking to. Thanks for wasting the thirty seconds it took to read your comment, jackass.

Best Answer

You poor poor child. YES child. To think getting older doesn't get better?

Best Answer

Getting older NEVER gets better and you're a fool and a sellout to claim otherwise. Your age is set at 61-65 and this tells me you're an arrogant fat *** retard with a swelled head and an old, rusted out sense of life. Go do what old people do, and die.

Best Answer

Ooooo!
That was Bitchin' Mean!
LOL!

Best Answer

Sad that you will never know life. You can't even see yourself in a world of tomorrow. Life gets better (or worse) in the choices we make, as well as the memories we create. I am 62. I am not fat; See my pic on my whiteboard. I realise my life is just beginning. Not ending. I still work a full time Job. Home and Auto is paid for. I have saved all these years and my bank accounts are waiting for me to face my dreams.
You have a lot of storms you are facing. You might want to step out of the rain and take a look at your life. Memories are created. And in these we build on our tomorrows. I see my tomorrows. Can you?

Best Answer

Ugh, you're such a moron. I will never know life? I've known more life than you ever will. As far as being fat, I didn't mean in body, I meant in mind. It's a bad translation, I'm sorry but I speak Slovak. Stepping out of the rain is to leave the fun behind. Trust me, if you were me, you'd understand. What I live and breathe is infinitely more of life than you can see.

Best Answer

Then sweetie, you are really missing out. I had some really great years after the age of forty, and intend to continue doing so. Some folks grow old, gracefully.

I hope you change your mind (:o) and join the oldies having fun.

Best Answer

I'm not missing out on anything you ******* retard. You've just gotten used to a less enjoyable, lower quality of life. If you eat crappy food all the time, you get used to it. That's how you are. There ARE no oldies having fun, because the definition of old is devoid of fun.

Best Answer

These are stereotypes BlueMetalChick, and sad ones at that. Ah well, back to the sunshine I go!

Best Answer

Stereotypes that may to me be true. Keep your sunshine, it's never fun anyways.

Best Answer

You sound as if you need a huge box of chocolates, a great man to love you, and some fun. Hope you get it. In the meantime, I'm enjoying mine.

Best Answer

I'll take the chocolates. Keep the man, I am asexual and I intensely hate all forms of romantic love. No man shall ever love me, and if he tries, I will cut out his bowels and strangle him to death with his own intestines. As for a lot of fun, my life already IS a lot of fun.

Best Answer

Well, what kind of loving answer would you like? Continue enjoying your very enjoyable life. I hope you change your mind about growing old - it would be a shame to lose someone so gutsy.

Best Answer

Sorry for the graphic violence by the way. I forget that not all people aren't as gore-tolerant as I, and that could have been a real jerk move on my part.

Best Answer

you sound like my daughter lol I think it's because she has grandparents who make growing old seem depressing. I worked for hospitals for years and I saw all kinds of aging people. The saying "you're only as old as you feel" is sort of the rule I think. I've seen aging people who have more life in them than some teenagers lol. I think it just depends on the individual, their state of mind, how they take care of them self and how they live life.

Best Answer

I haven't got grandparents who make growing old look depressing. Everyone in my family, from my grandparents to my mother to my cousins, uncles, and aunts, the only exceptions being my father and one sister, have died before they reached the age of sixty. None of them are alive anymore, mostly due to wartime casualties or illness. I will never grow old because I was raised to hate the old and I will never be that which I hate.

Best Answer

See? Listen to WinterDreams, she's got the right idea. Some people are just born at ends with the world, and I'm one of them. Big deal, so I'm a shooting star. What's the issue over?

Best Answer

Well, I don't know why any one person is responding to you as he or she is, but it seems like many people land at EP because we've had really ****** life experiences just like you have, and we feel like maybe we have something to offer if we can at least turn the **** into information someone else can use. Life is seriously ****** up in an amazing number of ways but it gets better and easier with knowledge sometimes. At least that's why I'm responding - I see you posting about something I have experience with and I figure I can either be a ******* jerk and not say anything or I can take a couple of minutes to tell you something you might (or might not) be able to use. If it seems like a pile of dung to you, you don't have to pay any attention to it, but if any part of it is interesting or useful, you have it.

You say you've been raised to hate the old, which is a way of saying somebody in a place of power in your life told you early on that old people are horrible. It sounds like somebody also told you or somehow gave you the impression that 35 is old. It's possible that by 35 you're going to be worn out completely, ugly, weak, sick, and feeling like dying just like they say. It's also possible that some or all those people are mistaken or outright lying. Why make a decision based on claims people make that they can't even back up? Nobody knows what you're going to be like at 35 so they can't substantiate any of this.

People told me I wasn't young anymore when I turned 30. I tried hard to pay no attention but it did get to me. However, once I got done feeling angry about people talking as if I were some old bat, I looked at my situation for myself and I found out that what I'd been told about life after 30 was total bull****. I'm turning 35 in a few months and I have never felt better, looked better, or had a higher quality of life than I do now. People look at me and guess I'm still a college kid, which they didn't think when I really was between 18 and 22. They watch me lift weights and hike and say "how do you do that?!" I couldn't do any of that at 20. They often sum up what my life looks like to them by saying that it seems like I get to live my life pretty much the way I want to do it...heh heh, yeah, that was sooooooo not the case when I was 15 years younger - it ******* sucked back then.

More importantly, I'm happy with it. Every day I think about how awesome it is that I have been away from my family long enough to start to know myself, and to build the skills and the lifestyle I want, rather than just living out the story that some nitwits wanted me to have when I was younger. I have no kids and do not want them...I'm more or less with you on that one...no husband/boyfriend as they've always proven to be problematic presences rather than enjoyable ones...I'm definitely not rich either...but I notice that I can do things with my body, mind, and appearance today that were not a remote possibility when I was your age. I'm not saying it's going to be the same way for you at my age. I'm saying nobody can possibly know, so there's no point in letting somebody else decide for you when life is going to become unfit to live, when they could be really far off base. Personally I think this whole culture is basically geared to keep all of us feeling perpetually insecure...I mean heck, how would the makeup companies, the overpriced gyms, the plastic surgeons, and others stay in business if they didn't scare us out of our wits and convince us there's something wrong with us that we need to hire them to fix?

I mean seriously, I'm not going to tell you what to say, think, feel, or do - I'm just saying, quality of life waxes and wanes at different times for everybody. You've been through more than enough losses in your life. So live your life, gain your own experience of getting older, and make your choices based on experience rather than secondhand ideas based on somebody else's life and perceptions. Don't let the world con you into settling for less than you can have.

Best Answer

All right. Just read your response fully, and here's what I have to say. For one thing, I was raised to hate the old because I was born in a country at war with itself, and those in power were all older people, and those opposing the power and therefore attempting to break the hold that these tyrannical sociopaths had on the country were all young, the oldest of them being in their mid thirties. All the young rebels were poor, as well, as opposed to the rich-as-**** powerful rulers. That's why I hate the rich, too. Now, I don't think 35 is necessarily old, but 35 is about the age at which I will be expected to stop doing the things I love most, the things you can only do while armed with the guns of youth. And I feel that if the unwritten laws of humanity and and societal expectations put enough of a hinderance to me doing what I love, then **** it, no more reason to stick around.

Best Answer

Thanks for reading my response; I realize brevity is not among my virtues!

I can very much appreciate what you are saying, and I sincerely hope that your generation kicks all those societal expectations and unwritten laws in the proverbial privates so people like you (and me) can live by our own conscience and abilities rather than by some ****ed-up fake notion of what some number means. I wish you a life that is awesome beyond your wildest dreams for longer than you've ever thought possible. :) Have a great night/day depending on where you are, BlueMetalChick.

Best Answer

BMC have Children? :o !!!
You must not know her, she would cut out you throat should you suggest that in person!!

Best Answer

Th1nkF1rst, have I ever told you how much I love you?

Best Answer

No....
(I doubt you ever will, unless totally under the influence of Alcohol, Drugs, Hypnosis, Arcane Magic and a Powerful Voodoo Spell simultaneously!)
....but I'll pretend that you did.

Best Answer

If I have CHILDREN?! Are you ******* insane? Why don't I just stick pieces of bamboo under my fingernails and cut off my ears while I'm at it? There's not a chance in hell I'll EVER have kids are you out of your ******* mind?! Babies are the singlehandedly most annoying, life-ruining thing on this entire planet! I'd rather be shot in the knees than have children. Not only that, but as a child I had horrible parents and I know personally that I'd make a worse parent than Miley Cyrus. Why would I ever subject a child to my horrific personality? You must be crazy.

Best Answer

YAY!
A truly SANE Person Speaks Truth!
*genuflects toward the wise young female with awe and tear filled eyes*

Best Answer

Wow, Hailey! You sure are upset ;D Now I wonder who's fault that is...*giggle* You are too goddam easy, dude, give it up already. Those who ruin society are the ones who rage and scream at others because you don't agree with them. Like, I dunno, you?

Best Answer

A bunch of *******? *looks around* All I see is one, and that's you.

Best Answer

Yeah, I don't think so. When you're the only person here using caps lock and swearing at someone simply because they don't wanna be like you...you're the *****. So congratulations, you lose. Thanks for playing.

Best Answer

You just called a Gypsy girl a nigga. Nice. Might wanna learn how to insult people before you actually do it.

Best Answer

If you truly didn't give a **** then you wouldn't devote this much time to hating on me. :)

Best Answer

I agree with you there if I ever raises a child it would either end up like a ****** up fusion of Charlie Sheen, Seth rogen and Charles Manson. For the most part I'm normal and well balanced but I have some rage and depression issues that I lose control over once in a while and rage does not work well for child raising. If I had a kid it would likely have the same learning disabilities I do which means a life of being miserable and failing at everything. I see leaving a child in my care as being almost a death sentence for any child unfortunate enough to be raissed under my wing.

Best Answer

What about when you grew up without friends and living with psychologically unstable parents whp care more about partying than taking care of her children. I spent roughly half my childhood miserably depressed and the only reason I won't have kids is because I can barely manage myself, put a kid under my care and that kid is liable to be just as ****** up as I am and I couldn't live with myself knowing that I helped ruin an innocent child due to my inadequacy.

Best Answer

LOL! Future kids and family?! I have two surviving family members, a father and a sister. My grandparents, mother, cousins, uncles, and aunts were all killed as casualties of war. And if you think I'm going to start a FAMILY, then you need to go see the proctologist to get your head pulled out of your ***. Families are the OPPOSITE of a good life, having kids ruins any freedom, and fun, and good times or enjoyment or anything positive from your life.

Best Answer

i cannot express how much i love this response.

Best Answer

I use to think the same and always thought I wanted to die in a car accident with my beloved dog, but now if I have not lived this long, I would not have been able to do the things that bring me enjoyment and all the animals I helped get through their life. If it wasn't for me making sure they had a good home with plenty of love, they may not have been happy. What I am trying to say, we all have jobs in life to fulfill and like it or not we won't go until they are all fulfilled.

Best Answer

lol.... only someone so young could say that... you will get to 35, you will still be going flat out and realising that there is still to much to see and do, age is just a number.... you can either live by it and grow old and boring, or you can charge right on thru... going so fast old age cant catch up to you

Best Answer

Davenz, you're a slovenly disgusting moron. Shut your worthless mouth before I force you to swallow your own teeth, you lying dishonest backstabbing son of a *****. There is no living to old age and "charging right on through". You claim to be above the age of 40, which means you cannot be trust and you are not, as I once though, my friend. "Only someone so young" clearly tells me you're a filthy ageist and a discriminatory degenerate scumbag. Once youth is gone, there is nothing left but to be a bored, mundane, unfulfilled adult. Obviously, that's what you are. Pathetic ******* waste of human life.

Best Answer

Ouuuuuuch! That was cold, Blue!

Best Answer

You can't just stereotype all people in the world just because of their age, not even by their color/religion/language or culture. Age has nothing to do with what people are. If you want to kill yourself at 35, so be it, no one is stopping you, leave your father and your sister in this cold world. I assume they are the only people left who actually care about you. Explaining how good life will get later on is pointless if you're just going to ignore what people say. Your ignorance wouldn't get you far in life anyway.

Best Answer

My sister is. My father and I have hated each other for...well always. I can't blame him though, with the way I was born into a family with no money, I wasn't a child, I was something that needed cash. And trust me, life doesn't "get good later on." How the hell would you know? You're 13-15. Once my youth begins to fade, so does my quality of life and you're just another idiot who's been brainwashed to think and say differently. Age has EVERYTHING to do with what people are. So go suck a ****, you ignorant lamewad.

Best Answer

You're right, how would I know, aging isn't my main problem in life, and I never said it gets better, I only said it would be pointless to say it. The future is different for everyone. I'm guessing you are afraid of getting thin skin, graying hair, and wrinkles. Do you not think about your sister? You're probably the only one she cares about. Would you leave her alone? Aging has little impact over a person's personality. It has to do with what people have experienced. No matter how old or young they are, what they've experienced in life could change who they are. If you think I'm just talking out of my ***, then fine, your mind is set, you don't need to reply.

Best Answer

I won't lie, I am indeed afraid of those things you said. My sister...well, she knows. She knows how I am. You just can't live through eight years of homelessness and war with someone as a child and not know them like the back of your hand. I don't know how she would feel if I left her alone but chances are, she might at least partially understand what I was shooting for.

Best Answer

I'm sure everyone in their 50s+ would miss being young, I would probably do anything to still look young to be honest, but of course it's just natural to grow old. The thing that keeps people going is love. Sorry if I sound like a dumbass but it's true. If you had no one to love, or no one that loved you, there wouldn't be a point in living. Who's to say you won't change your mind later on? The future is different. But just in case, live your life to the fullest right now, it's best to make the most of what you have if you're only going to stay for a while ;)

Best Answer

hey, take care of the chassis and you'll be able to rock into your 60's at least lol.

Best Answer

Haha say that for 45 - 50 at least, unless you age badly, you can still have fun at those ages

Best Answer

Not if you're me.

Best Answer

I am already at that stage in my life. I spend my time doing pretty much what I have always done - I just do it more slowly now.

Best Answer

Ever since I was a kid I wanted to become an adult so bad. Now I am 30 years old and I regret growing up so fast. in my old age I imagine I would be thinking about all the opportunities I had missed through out my whole life, and of course doing whatever things to cling to life , maybe having a new look or reviving old relationships or even meeting new people online for example, what,s more, I will be wishing that I could return to when I was a child.

Best Answer

I agree. Those years were hard for me. I was a loner. NOT by choice but because I didn't feel I deserved the 'IN CROWD'
Looking back I didn't want or need popularity, but someone to understand me. Wish I'd known then that it's found later in life. After you've stopped searching. I never feared becoming older. It just happened and I accept it with open arms. AGE is more than the number. It's the gained experience, knowledge and most of all the acceptance we discover along the way. AND this is never fully understood nor accepted till you have reached the top of the mountain.

Best Answer

I forgot about that song, thanks for the memory boost.

Best Answer

Am at old age now and Ido more now then when I was young I got my 5 dogs passports and I traveled across Eastern Europe over 16 countries..some things that you thought important when young wasn't really that important at all I also still like all music from classic to rock to MnM my granddaughter usually tells me to turn it down lol

Best Answer

spending my days in a vineyard in Nepal with my partner in crime sipping on some wine.

Best Answer

Eating pizza and whatever else I want while watching the neighbors dig their precious cars out of the snow. Mwahaha...dig you bass turds...go to work...hahahahahaha

Best Answer

lol, but remember you might appreciate their help someday

Best Answer

In fact once in awhile they DO help. I was more joking...or WAS I?? *Falls off rocker laughing, choking on pizza*

Best Answer

Trying to remember what I'm supposed to be doing, or fondly remembering the struggles I have now.

Best Answer

Giving thanks for my blessings every day, and being there for who ever needs me.

Best Answer

lol, sitting here on ep

Best Answer

In my old age like 70, ill be retired, traveling, still drinking, no health ailments, reading the paper, early to bed- early to rise as i have always been, happily married just chillaxing mostly!

Best Answer

I'm 66,and what you've described is pretty much where I'm at now.

Best Answer

"Will ya still need me, will ya still feed me........when I'm sixty five!" The Beatles.

Best Answer

"I plot and I plan, hoped and I schemed, to the lure of a night filled with unfinished dreams, and I'm holding on tight to a world gone astray. if they charge me for years, I can't pay"--TSO, Believe.

Best Answer

got it wrong...When I'm 'Sixty Four'

Best Answer

Hahaha! I thought about that later, thanks! : )

Best Answer

Except the lyrics were, "When I'm 64."

Best Answer

old is a state of mind

Best Answer

I am enjoying a better "old age" than I ever dreamed possible thanks to the internet.

Best Answer

niCe, me to

Best Answer

Traveling and riding my motorcycles until I'm too old to get on them.

Best Answer

Doing hard drugs--that's the only time to do them (because you're pretty much dead anyways)