Questionator Questionator 26-30 408 Answers Mar 8 in Community

Question of the Day

In a rocking chair shouting 'Get off my dang lawn!'

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Damn! I was gonna say that!:(

Best Answer

I know a boy who says he's going to have loaded with blanks machine guns in his window and fire them at teens.

Weird, but funny.

Best Answer

Thst would be hilarious! XD

Best Answer

Yeah!

Best Answer

I am already at that stage in my life. I spend my time doing pretty much what I have always done - I just do it more slowly now.

Best Answer

Ever since I was a kid I wanted to become an adult so bad. Now I am 30 years old and I regret growing up so fast. in my old age I imagine I would be thinking about all the opportunities I had missed through out my whole life, and of course doing whatever things to cling to life , maybe having a new look or reviving old relationships or even meeting new people online for example, what,s more, I will be wishing that I could return to when I was a child.

Best Answer

I agree. Those years were hard for me. I was a loner. NOT by choice but because I didn't feel I deserved the 'IN CROWD'
Looking back I didn't want or need popularity, but someone to understand me. Wish I'd known then that it's found later in life. After you've stopped searching. I never feared becoming older. It just happened and I accept it with open arms. AGE is more than the number. It's the gained experience, knowledge and most of all the acceptance we discover along the way. AND this is never fully understood nor accepted till you have reached the top of the mountain.

Best Answer

I forgot about that song, thanks for the memory boost.

Best Answer

Am at old age now and Ido more now then when I was young I got my 5 dogs passports and I traveled across Eastern Europe over 16 countries..some things that you thought important when young wasn't really that important at all I also still like all music from classic to rock to MnM my granddaughter usually tells me to turn it down lol

Best Answer

spending my days in a vineyard in Nepal with my partner in crime sipping on some wine.

Best Answer

Eating pizza and whatever else I want while watching the neighbors dig their precious cars out of the snow. Mwahaha...dig you bass turds...go to work...hahahahahaha

Best Answer

lol, but remember you might appreciate their help someday

Best Answer

In fact once in awhile they DO help. I was more joking...or WAS I?? *Falls off rocker laughing, choking on pizza*

Best Answer

Trying to remember what I'm supposed to be doing, or fondly remembering the struggles I have now.

Best Answer

Giving thanks for my blessings every day, and being there for who ever needs me.

Best Answer

In my old age like 70, ill be retired, traveling, still drinking, no health ailments, reading the paper, early to bed- early to rise as i have always been, happily married just chillaxing mostly!

Best Answer

I'm 66,and what you've described is pretty much where I'm at now.

Best Answer

"Will ya still need me, will ya still feed me........when I'm sixty five!" The Beatles.

Best Answer

"I plot and I plan, hoped and I schemed, to the lure of a night filled with unfinished dreams, and I'm holding on tight to a world gone astray. if they charge me for years, I can't pay"--TSO, Believe.

Best Answer

got it wrong...When I'm 'Sixty Four'

Best Answer

Hahaha! I thought about that later, thanks! : )

Best Answer

Except the lyrics were, "When I'm 64."

Best Answer

old is a state of mind

Best Answer

I am enjoying a better "old age" than I ever dreamed possible thanks to the internet.

Best Answer

niCe, me to

Best Answer

Traveling and riding my motorcycles until I'm too old to get on them.

Best Answer

Doing hard drugs--that's the only time to do them (because you're pretty much dead anyways)

Best Answer

The other day I told my 85 year-old grandmother to take all the Vicodin she wants for her bad hip! Heck, they are only 5mg and geez, like you said! only i put the, "you're pretty much dead" thing in a kinder way.

Best Answer

Nice to know u r taking care of ur mom even now,,,,heartening too...i am 52 n my mom is 74, i find her as lovely and wonderful, of course with the old age problems, cant hear, walk or be like us, but, seeing her, living happily on her pension, i feel old age isn't so bad or ugly...like someone said, perhaps it's a time to review our lessons of life and guide our younger ones..

Best Answer

What? And waste all those years of pleasure when young? Do it now!!! XD

Best Answer

writing...... till the pen drops from my cold dead hand!

Best Answer

Traveling/touring new places as much as possible, taking care of my grandchildren (if I'm ever lucky enough to have any :)) and writing a book or two.

Best Answer

Nothing. I don't see myself living past 25.

Best Answer

LOL, only some one so young could say that, you'll get to 25 and say, "hell I am still young" what was I thinking about when I was 16/17.... the older you get the more you appreciate what life has to offer... you just have to go out and get it.

Best Answer

I'm there. Well 'not over the hill' just yet.<br />
Being I was a 'late bloomer' in the sexuality department, I plan on spending my last years making up for the loss. To which at the moment I need to find a way to get my Long Distance Boyfriend to move from Ohio to Florida. Me flying up there is getting to costly.

Best Answer

on ep under a blanket, no different to now

Best Answer

I hope that I never reach old age. Ever.

Best Answer

With my husband laughing at each other

Best Answer

I'm not planing to ever get old... read my lips "not getting old"

Best Answer