Questionator Questionator 26-30 408 Answers Mar 8 in Community

Question of the Day

Im 16. I see me at 70 years old+ Reading and writing and drinking hot cocoa in bed on the top floor of my extravagant tree house i built next to a river with a view.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

<3 this response

Best Answer

Yep, me too

Best Answer

How's she going to get up to her tree house? I want to know.

Best Answer

Well if the ladder is too difficult, there are some really elaborate treehouse with stairs, I've also seen one with a motorized pulley elevator seat kind if thing... Or, by the time she's 70, she may just be able to fly her hovercraft directly to the top :-)

Best Answer

Don't ruin the images with a hovercraft. She will find a way! :)

Best Answer

Ill have stairs not a ladder and ill have an awesome slide. but i dont imagine myself to be that weak because im an active person and ill be traveling most my life. You guys think to much tho lol.

Best Answer

No worries -- by the time you're 70, Scotty will be able to just beam you up (you may have to look up who "Scotty" was . . . )

Best Answer

Lol yeah i will.

Best Answer

Maybe ill stash food and such inside before im too old so i wont need to come out and if all else fails then its time to die.

Best Answer

Ah! To be young and dream up fantasies!!!! LOL

Best Answer

Lots of people have done it...

Best Answer

But thanks for laughing at me... That made me feel great (sarcasm).... Im not some dumb nut. I actually have a job to save up for this stuff and am planning/training also for a bike across america which a lot of people have also done before. Im going to be a freelance photographer to make money too. Ive been into photography for 5 years now and I dont appreciate being treated like a kid and being laughed at for having a dream that im working hard for.

Best Answer

Go for it!! Didn't mean to offend anyone, but you sounded just like me when I was 16. So it made me laugh a little. Oh and you gotta have a sense of humor to be on this website.

Best Answer

Lol alright im sorry.

Best Answer

I do have humour i just dont like it when i feel like people dont believe in me.

Best Answer

Because alot of people dont really understand me. I dont have any friends sooo.

Best Answer

that the right attitude, never say doe, and if you fall over, get up and charge again... good luck with the bike ride, that's a mighty long way.

Best Answer

Never say doe? and thanks (:

Best Answer

dyslexic fingers.... how far is the ride

Best Answer

Im taking the northern tier route from washington to new york so 4264.5 miles.

Best Answer

lol, that would be like riding the full length of New Zealand four times... I hope you either have a hard arse or a very soft seat... The furthest I have done is about 90 miles, that was enough

Best Answer

Haha I have both and good job though! x)

Best Answer

well good luck, that will be one hell of a trip...

Best Answer

Its not a fantasy. Its a lifestyle. Just like how people spend thousands of money on a car and college and tv, etc. I rather spend my money on travel and building my own home in the mountains or somewhere like that.

Best Answer

I hope you will do what makes you happy and live your dream. On a serious note, I think most posters on this site are not as young as you and may have trouble relating to you. Oh how quickly we forget, we were young once too. LOL.

Best Answer

Lol alright thanks.

Best Answer

Hey Angelique16, it was nice chatting with you, but I gotta go. I'm too old to stay up past 9 pm. ;)

Best Answer

Lmao ok good night.

Best Answer

As of Friday last week I am retired. Now I work for my wife. LOL

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

In a rocking chair shouting 'Get off my dang lawn!'

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Damn! I was gonna say that!:(

Best Answer

I know a boy who says he's going to have loaded with blanks machine guns in his window and fire them at teens.

Weird, but funny.

Best Answer

Thst would be hilarious! XD

Best Answer

Yeah!

Best Answer

You must be insane to think I'm gonna grow old. Soon as I hit age 35 that's it, I'm done. I've lived long enough and good ******* bye, I refuse to grow old. That's the worse fate I can imagine.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I should be offended, yet I'm not. You aren't the average person.
I had a pact with my best friend...45 was it. Well, I'm nearly a year beyond that...and I'm so ******* excited to keep going!

Best Answer

So what will your exit method be?

Best Answer

Overdose on my drug of choice, of course :)

Best Answer

You sure?
I thought you were going to load up with knives, light yourself on fire, and jump into a huge crowd of Zombies slicing and dicing to Heavy Metal music until just before your last breathe, where you yell, "**** YOU BASTARDS, ALL OF YOU!!!"
BTW, Your sacrifice will mean the end of the Zombie Apocalypse and all future children will be required to have "BlueMetal" as their middle names!

Best Answer

That sounds alot like my retirement plan except mine involves katanas instead of knives and I would firat have to do a bunch of blow to get me into zombie killing mode.

Best Answer

Hello children, goodbye life.

Best Answer

well it's not so bad,,,children are what we make them to be,,,

Best Answer

True, and as a child I was not made to be something that takes kindly to having children. I would never subject a child to my behavior.

Best Answer

Hello children, hello life Level 2

It just keeps getting better

Best Answer

Life level 2, AKA hell on Earth. Children basically ruin any form of fun, freedom, or enjoyment you'll ever have.

Best Answer

Yeah I used to think like that.

And I was wrong too. ;)

Best Answer

You're wrong cos you're a **** sucking autistic *******, that's why. I'll hang myself before I have children, you can't trick me into ruining my own life.

Best Answer

Oh no! It looks like I turned into one of those old gits who don't know ****. I thought they would have all died out before now.

Best Answer

I sure hope so.

Best Answer

Brian, she's right. Where children start, quality of life ends. It's like Roger Daltrey said, "They sure do look awful cold, I hope I die before I get old."

Best Answer

*throws the horns* Chloe, that was beautiful...

Best Answer

Wasn't he the guy who did the American Express adverts?

Best Answer

I dunno. He was from The Who though.

Best Answer

I know. I was being sarcastic. I used to love The Who but when I was growing up, the old git stabbed My Generation in the back by turning to the dark side and selling American Express.

Best Answer

I am soo in love with your attitude, you go girl!

Best Answer

"Older Americans" were polled and asked, "when does old age begin?" The average response was 72! Your energy level doesn't have to decrease. Your health doesn't have to vanish. Make good decisions and take care of yourself. We reap what we sow (that idea comes straight from reading the pages of the Bible! another great help in "staying young").

Best Answer

I was raised to hate two things, sir. The first is the rich, and the second is the old. I cannot turn into that which I hate.

Best Answer

You don't need to be rich or old,
just be mine!

Best Answer

I have children and I feel that same way.. I'm 33 not too much longer to go

Best Answer

Oh my god.....hehe

Best Answer

Children are just PARASITES that first embed themselves into a Uterus and Feed Off of You foe 3/4 a year until they get so big it looks like they'll come out as adults!
Then they latch onto your nipples and try to suck you dry, while also opening their mouths to gulp down pureed peas and farts and excreting the same stuff!
18 to 25 years latter they still sponge off of you, having ruined your Emotional State, Financial Stability, Social Status and Sex Life and Libido for the Entire time!

SURE! ~~ HAVE ALL THE PARASITIC BRATS YOUR BODY CAN SPIT OUT! ~~ ENJOY!

Best Answer

Dude. You are ******* radical.

Best Answer

I think that;s insane.......what of the children who help their parents and make sacrifices for the,??? surely your tiney piece of wrld isn't the only place left in the world..........ome down to other parts where there's poverty, grief and compassio, you'd change your mind........children are a mirror image of ourself, they grow the way we grew or the way we grow them....i am hurt....

Best Answer

Poverty grief and compassion?! I was born among the most poverty stricken people on earth, I wept over my mother's corpse, there IS no compassion with that amount of grief and you insult the dignity of those who have survived such by suggesting that there is.

Best Answer

personal experiences and prejudices rule our vision and Life...no comments........you are the best judge of your life..............mine may be gay, yours, the other way, sorry dear, I give in, I have no other say.........

Best Answer

And what of those parents who have 7 kids by the time they are 25 and are completly unfit to raise children. Ever see how this ends. It ends with all the kids being taken away and split up, grow up without their siblings feeling alone and miserable for their whole lives. I know this because I come from suxh a household. Me and my siblings all have serious anxiety issues and majpr deppressive disorder in addition to each of us having one or two other psychiatric conditions each which doctors have explained as being because of the way our mother would let us cry all day while she smoked crack with her friends or the way she would beat us for being too loud. So to make a lonh story short some people shouldnt be allowed to have kids. I'm alot like my mother so that means I consider myself completly unable to take care of a kid not because I don't want one but because I don't want to do a bad job raising someone and be responsuble for them being all ****** up like I am..

Best Answer

Someone sounds a little angry hat she's a stuttering imbecile. Are you mad, small one? ;P

Best Answer

don't goodbye life so fast.... we still have some works undone....so v exist...the day HE decides we're a waste, He polls the plug and gives some one else a chance....

Best Answer

He? Are you talking about God? Cos God can kiss my ***.

Best Answer

Didn't he try and you cut his nose up... right?

Best Answer

Of course!

Best Answer

well, it is not God in particular, I am not sure there is a God, anyway, but if it is not him, then it is ime, or Destiny or the Satan himself for all I care.............you just live cos u can;t die......the guys who can, I consider them lucky that they pissed off while the going was good.........lot of waste is saved, someone elsre can have a meal, someone else can have a job and some other broad can have a better husband and so on....I am a God fearing soul, but at times, I wonder if He really has aby Powers left!!!!

Best Answer

My god is myself. I rule my own world and life.

Best Answer

Approaching 54th birthday next month. Sure I've despaired, suffered physical and emotional pain. So what. I've seen childbirth and death. I've lost almost all of my money, then earned most of it back. I've seen the ugliest that humanity inflicts upon itself, and I've been awed, brought to tears by the splendor of God's creation. Every day I pray, often more than once. I strive to find humor and laugh myself to tears... sometimes at myself. One day, I know not when, He might pluck me from my motorcycle, or summon me from my bed in the middle of the night. It could be a tragedy, or it could be blessed liberation from a failing body. Not my decision to make. Until then, I am determined to live life to the utmost. We have a family plot in the cemetery, so I know exactly which piece of the lawn awaits me. Not in a hurry to get there. I have come to terms with my mortality by my own choice, at a time I chose. I may leave some business unfinished... sorry about that, ha ha! Growing old is a blessing. Never imagined I would be a father, and now a grandfather! Better stick around for another generation or two. There's more laughing to be done, more meals to cook, more roads to ride, more things to learn. Come on, "old age"!! Let's go start some trouble! Yee-ha!

Best Answer

You have an awesome attitude! : )

Best Answer

Thanks... It came about the hard way, lol. Good wife makes all the difference!!

Best Answer

Splendor of God's creation? So you're a Christian, huh? Well that alone tells me that you're not worth talking to. Thanks for wasting the thirty seconds it took to read your comment, jackass.

Best Answer

You poor poor child. YES child. To think getting older doesn't get better?

Best Answer

Getting older NEVER gets better and you're a fool and a sellout to claim otherwise. Your age is set at 61-65 and this tells me you're an arrogant fat *** retard with a swelled head and an old, rusted out sense of life. Go do what old people do, and die.

Best Answer

Ooooo!
That was Bitchin' Mean!
LOL!

Best Answer

Sad that you will never know life. You can't even see yourself in a world of tomorrow. Life gets better (or worse) in the choices we make, as well as the memories we create. I am 62. I am not fat; See my pic on my whiteboard. I realise my life is just beginning. Not ending. I still work a full time Job. Home and Auto is paid for. I have saved all these years and my bank accounts are waiting for me to face my dreams.
You have a lot of storms you are facing. You might want to step out of the rain and take a look at your life. Memories are created. And in these we build on our tomorrows. I see my tomorrows. Can you?

Best Answer

Ugh, you're such a moron. I will never know life? I've known more life than you ever will. As far as being fat, I didn't mean in body, I meant in mind. It's a bad translation, I'm sorry but I speak Slovak. Stepping out of the rain is to leave the fun behind. Trust me, if you were me, you'd understand. What I live and breathe is infinitely more of life than you can see.

Best Answer

Then sweetie, you are really missing out. I had some really great years after the age of forty, and intend to continue doing so. Some folks grow old, gracefully.

I hope you change your mind (:o) and join the oldies having fun.

Best Answer

I'm not missing out on anything you ******* retard. You've just gotten used to a less enjoyable, lower quality of life. If you eat crappy food all the time, you get used to it. That's how you are. There ARE no oldies having fun, because the definition of old is devoid of fun.

Best Answer

These are stereotypes BlueMetalChick, and sad ones at that. Ah well, back to the sunshine I go!

Best Answer

Stereotypes that may to me be true. Keep your sunshine, it's never fun anyways.

Best Answer

You sound as if you need a huge box of chocolates, a great man to love you, and some fun. Hope you get it. In the meantime, I'm enjoying mine.

Best Answer

I'll take the chocolates. Keep the man, I am asexual and I intensely hate all forms of romantic love. No man shall ever love me, and if he tries, I will cut out his bowels and strangle him to death with his own intestines. As for a lot of fun, my life already IS a lot of fun.

Best Answer

Well, what kind of loving answer would you like? Continue enjoying your very enjoyable life. I hope you change your mind about growing old - it would be a shame to lose someone so gutsy.

Best Answer

Sorry for the graphic violence by the way. I forget that not all people aren't as gore-tolerant as I, and that could have been a real jerk move on my part.

Best Answer

you sound like my daughter lol I think it's because she has grandparents who make growing old seem depressing. I worked for hospitals for years and I saw all kinds of aging people. The saying "you're only as old as you feel" is sort of the rule I think. I've seen aging people who have more life in them than some teenagers lol. I think it just depends on the individual, their state of mind, how they take care of them self and how they live life.

Best Answer

I haven't got grandparents who make growing old look depressing. Everyone in my family, from my grandparents to my mother to my cousins, uncles, and aunts, the only exceptions being my father and one sister, have died before they reached the age of sixty. None of them are alive anymore, mostly due to wartime casualties or illness. I will never grow old because I was raised to hate the old and I will never be that which I hate.

Best Answer

See? Listen to WinterDreams, she's got the right idea. Some people are just born at ends with the world, and I'm one of them. Big deal, so I'm a shooting star. What's the issue over?

Best Answer

Well, I don't know why any one person is responding to you as he or she is, but it seems like many people land at EP because we've had really ****** life experiences just like you have, and we feel like maybe we have something to offer if we can at least turn the **** into information someone else can use. Life is seriously ****** up in an amazing number of ways but it gets better and easier with knowledge sometimes. At least that's why I'm responding - I see you posting about something I have experience with and I figure I can either be a ******* jerk and not say anything or I can take a couple of minutes to tell you something you might (or might not) be able to use. If it seems like a pile of dung to you, you don't have to pay any attention to it, but if any part of it is interesting or useful, you have it.

You say you've been raised to hate the old, which is a way of saying somebody in a place of power in your life told you early on that old people are horrible. It sounds like somebody also told you or somehow gave you the impression that 35 is old. It's possible that by 35 you're going to be worn out completely, ugly, weak, sick, and feeling like dying just like they say. It's also possible that some or all those people are mistaken or outright lying. Why make a decision based on claims people make that they can't even back up? Nobody knows what you're going to be like at 35 so they can't substantiate any of this.

People told me I wasn't young anymore when I turned 30. I tried hard to pay no attention but it did get to me. However, once I got done feeling angry about people talking as if I were some old bat, I looked at my situation for myself and I found out that what I'd been told about life after 30 was total bull****. I'm turning 35 in a few months and I have never felt better, looked better, or had a higher quality of life than I do now. People look at me and guess I'm still a college kid, which they didn't think when I really was between 18 and 22. They watch me lift weights and hike and say "how do you do that?!" I couldn't do any of that at 20. They often sum up what my life looks like to them by saying that it seems like I get to live my life pretty much the way I want to do it...heh heh, yeah, that was sooooooo not the case when I was 15 years younger - it ******* sucked back then.

More importantly, I'm happy with it. Every day I think about how awesome it is that I have been away from my family long enough to start to know myself, and to build the skills and the lifestyle I want, rather than just living out the story that some nitwits wanted me to have when I was younger. I have no kids and do not want them...I'm more or less with you on that one...no husband/boyfriend as they've always proven to be problematic presences rather than enjoyable ones...I'm definitely not rich either...but I notice that I can do things with my body, mind, and appearance today that were not a remote possibility when I was your age. I'm not saying it's going to be the same way for you at my age. I'm saying nobody can possibly know, so there's no point in letting somebody else decide for you when life is going to become unfit to live, when they could be really far off base. Personally I think this whole culture is basically geared to keep all of us feeling perpetually insecure...I mean heck, how would the makeup companies, the overpriced gyms, the plastic surgeons, and others stay in business if they didn't scare us out of our wits and convince us there's something wrong with us that we need to hire them to fix?

I mean seriously, I'm not going to tell you what to say, think, feel, or do - I'm just saying, quality of life waxes and wanes at different times for everybody. You've been through more than enough losses in your life. So live your life, gain your own experience of getting older, and make your choices based on experience rather than secondhand ideas based on somebody else's life and perceptions. Don't let the world con you into settling for less than you can have.

Best Answer

All right. Just read your response fully, and here's what I have to say. For one thing, I was raised to hate the old because I was born in a country at war with itself, and those in power were all older people, and those opposing the power and therefore attempting to break the hold that these tyrannical sociopaths had on the country were all young, the oldest of them being in their mid thirties. All the young rebels were poor, as well, as opposed to the rich-as-**** powerful rulers. That's why I hate the rich, too. Now, I don't think 35 is necessarily old, but 35 is about the age at which I will be expected to stop doing the things I love most, the things you can only do while armed with the guns of youth. And I feel that if the unwritten laws of humanity and and societal expectations put enough of a hinderance to me doing what I love, then **** it, no more reason to stick around.

Best Answer

Thanks for reading my response; I realize brevity is not among my virtues!

I can very much appreciate what you are saying, and I sincerely hope that your generation kicks all those societal expectations and unwritten laws in the proverbial privates so people like you (and me) can live by our own conscience and abilities rather than by some ****ed-up fake notion of what some number means. I wish you a life that is awesome beyond your wildest dreams for longer than you've ever thought possible. :) Have a great night/day depending on where you are, BlueMetalChick.

Best Answer

BMC have Children? :o !!!
You must not know her, she would cut out you throat should you suggest that in person!!

Best Answer

Th1nkF1rst, have I ever told you how much I love you?

Best Answer

No....
(I doubt you ever will, unless totally under the influence of Alcohol, Drugs, Hypnosis, Arcane Magic and a Powerful Voodoo Spell simultaneously!)
....but I'll pretend that you did.

Best Answer

If I have CHILDREN?! Are you ******* insane? Why don't I just stick pieces of bamboo under my fingernails and cut off my ears while I'm at it? There's not a chance in hell I'll EVER have kids are you out of your ******* mind?! Babies are the singlehandedly most annoying, life-ruining thing on this entire planet! I'd rather be shot in the knees than have children. Not only that, but as a child I had horrible parents and I know personally that I'd make a worse parent than Miley Cyrus. Why would I ever subject a child to my horrific personality? You must be crazy.

Best Answer

YAY!
A truly SANE Person Speaks Truth!
*genuflects toward the wise young female with awe and tear filled eyes*

Best Answer

Wow, Hailey! You sure are upset ;D Now I wonder who's fault that is...*giggle* You are too goddam easy, dude, give it up already. Those who ruin society are the ones who rage and scream at others because you don't agree with them. Like, I dunno, you?

Best Answer

A bunch of *******? *looks around* All I see is one, and that's you.

Best Answer

Yeah, I don't think so. When you're the only person here using caps lock and swearing at someone simply because they don't wanna be like you...you're the *****. So congratulations, you lose. Thanks for playing.

Best Answer

You just called a Gypsy girl a nigga. Nice. Might wanna learn how to insult people before you actually do it.

Best Answer

If you truly didn't give a **** then you wouldn't devote this much time to hating on me. :)

Best Answer

I agree with you there if I ever raises a child it would either end up like a ****** up fusion of Charlie Sheen, Seth rogen and Charles Manson. For the most part I'm normal and well balanced but I have some rage and depression issues that I lose control over once in a while and rage does not work well for child raising. If I had a kid it would likely have the same learning disabilities I do which means a life of being miserable and failing at everything. I see leaving a child in my care as being almost a death sentence for any child unfortunate enough to be raissed under my wing.

Best Answer

What about when you grew up without friends and living with psychologically unstable parents whp care more about partying than taking care of her children. I spent roughly half my childhood miserably depressed and the only reason I won't have kids is because I can barely manage myself, put a kid under my care and that kid is liable to be just as ****** up as I am and I couldn't live with myself knowing that I helped ruin an innocent child due to my inadequacy.

Best Answer

LOL! Future kids and family?! I have two surviving family members, a father and a sister. My grandparents, mother, cousins, uncles, and aunts were all killed as casualties of war. And if you think I'm going to start a FAMILY, then you need to go see the proctologist to get your head pulled out of your ***. Families are the OPPOSITE of a good life, having kids ruins any freedom, and fun, and good times or enjoyment or anything positive from your life.

Best Answer

i cannot express how much i love this response.

Best Answer

I use to think the same and always thought I wanted to die in a car accident with my beloved dog, but now if I have not lived this long, I would not have been able to do the things that bring me enjoyment and all the animals I helped get through their life. If it wasn't for me making sure they had a good home with plenty of love, they may not have been happy. What I am trying to say, we all have jobs in life to fulfill and like it or not we won't go until they are all fulfilled.

Best Answer