It's not about the big things....flowers and chocolates and presents...it's about the little things. It's about making her feel like nobody else exists except you....a look, a touch, a kiss. Holding hands, rubbing her shoulders, cuddling. Sending her a text just because. Downloading a love song on her phone just for her. Making her lunch and leaving a little note inside. Doing the chores for her, drawing a bubble bath for her, taking her on a picnic. Writing our names in the sand, making her laugh and smile. Haha, I can go on and on....I'm a hopeless romantic.

Best Answer

I want a sweetheart like this!

Best Answer

dress cute & smell nicely whenever with him.

Best Answer

If you're a woman, simply let him show his fondness and affection toward you. When he wants to cuddle with you, snuggle up to him. If he puts his arm over your shoulder, put your head on his shoulder. When he leans over to kiss you on the lips, meet him halfway by leaning toward him. As a man, that's what I want my girlfriend to do when I do those things to her. That's how she let's me know that she cares about me. She's also free to initiate all those things, and more, with me if she wishes, and I'll react positively to anything she does. :)

Best Answer

A long hug, then gaze in there eyes for a moment and then give them a sweet kiss on their lips.

Best Answer

well what i do, is i rub my legs gently against his, i play with his hair, I play with his fingers, I sometimes just talk to him. Be flirty but innocent, but not kinky....haha get what i meen?

Best Answer

Backrub. cuddling

Best Answer

cuddling is the best!

Best Answer