Questionator Questionator 26-30 142 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

By being there for them when they need it. And by being there for them when they don't need it.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I burn down their house.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Should I set an alarm so I won't forget?

Best Answer

Okie dokie. :)

Best Answer

Love this answer lol

Best Answer

Haha XP

Best Answer

By being there for them.....Not abandoning them especially in times of crisis.

Best Answer

When they ask, you answer honestly. When they speak, you listen closely. When they're lonely, you hold them close. When they're hurting, you comfort them. When they need you, you're they're for them... no matter what. You put aside your own fear and insecurities and obligations and you show them that they matter; show them that they take priority in your life. That's about all you can do.

Best Answer

By loving them unconditionally and being there for them when they need an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on.

Best Answer

you listen to them and do not compete with their woes when they need a sounding board. In other words-it's, be secure enough in yourself to see that its all about them-you take the back seat.

Best Answer

By your "Actions".

Best Answer

By giving him/her the attention and respect and always talk to them and keep in contact :)

Best Answer

I'm still there when he wakes up.

Best Answer

You show someone that you care by caring about what they are talking about .

Helping with their struggles could be a good way to show someone that you care about them . You can also so someone that you care by being around for a long time and always being by their side no matter what and showing that you are there for them and always will be . I believe that in my own way that showing someone that you care is being there when they are down , being around a lot and listening to what they have to say and not taking them for granting . You can show someone that you care by trusting them with whatever they say and not doubting them if they say that they didn't say something in which they didn't do anything .

Best Answer

By being there for them when they need me the most! That's what a TRUE FRIEND Does for someone they care for! :)

Best Answer

It not only in what you say, but how you say things to them. If you genuinely love them, it will show. Now whether they can see it or not, may be another subject.

Best Answer

By keeping your promises, especially when it's not easy. Gotta come through ten times outta ten.

Best Answer

By not shooting them in the face, so they can have an open casket funeral when the boss says it's time for them to go. We are civilized around here!

Best Answer

Well first of all when I am interested in someone, I ask them questions about themself,

I like to know all about their life, loves, and their family.

If my date called it of cause of sickness, i would call them and check if they needed anything, and ask them how they feel, or if i could take their pet out.

Best Answer

I dont feel inclined to anymore.

Best Answer

standing by them or standing for them if need be.... and listening really listening....

Best Answer

Hold their hand, kisses on the forehead.....or easiest,tell they you care in whatever way you care, whether its love, friendship or just that you appreciated then being in your life!

Best Answer

By telling the man or woman how you feel about them, by being there, listening, and by respecting the man or woman

Best Answer

Love them sport them and give them hugs and kisses. Every day

Best Answer