In a bed? On the floor? Lots of blankets? On your front? With your lover? With your mouth open? On your side? Naked? With a gun under your pillow? With a cat on your face? In a onsie? Give details :)
peachespicnic peachespicnic 22-25, F 15 Answers Apr 27 in Community

On the floor. Decorated with the books on the side, a water bottle, router, lots of wires, a laptop with EP and Skype logged in, headphones (wires again).Mouth closed. On the front. Without a lover and in my under-shirt and PJs. Probably recalling what I learned before I doze off! :)

Best Answer

Haha I love this answer.
You're crazy :)

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Normally Naked. If I am traveling with a gun on the night stand. Generally with the doors locked, sometimes with music playing low. Side or stomach, no pillow. Air conditioner on blast with a heavy blanket.

Best Answer

Hmm interesting. What music do you play? Have you always slept with no pillow?
Since I've been alone I don't feel comfortable sleeping naked anymore :/

Best Answer

Believe it or not, I sleep with CD like Engima. Something that just a bit soothing and a bit out there. Yeah, I've been told I have no neck, Lol. Kinda of stocky from my Football days so I really am not comfortable with my head elivated. See Profile. Naked is liberating to me, alone or otherwise... but I always think about if something happens in the middle of the night I might regret it.

Did sleeping with someone naked seem to make things feel closer or is there another reason?

Best Answer

All of the above at one time or other!

Best Answer

Haha!

Best Answer

I sleep with lots of pillows and blankets (which were mysteriously placed on my bad), my laptop and books by my side, a few clothes on the bottom corner of my bed, one leg hanging out and at times with mouth open :D and you?

Best Answer

Haha sounds like a busy bed! I pile my decorative pillows next to me and just sleep with the one. My phone and a book is often close by :)

Best Answer

8 pillows, a comforter, a teddy bear.

Best Answer

8?! Please explain how you use 8 haha

Best Answer

I make a nest on my bed with the pillows, toss the comforter on top, and crawl in with my bear. In the morning, I usually find half my pillows on the floor, but that's okay. :)

Best Answer

Lots of pillows, in fetal position.

Best Answer

side half naked

Best Answer

With my eyes closed

Best Answer

Hanging upside down

Best Answer

With a girl on me

Best Answer

Lucky you. Wouldn't that get tiresome after a whole night?

Best Answer

That's why I pick the petite girls

Best Answer

alone with four pillows, usually on my stomach

Best Answer

Wow 4!

Best Answer

i love pillows :)

Best Answer

naked.

Best Answer

lots of pillows

Best Answer