fitsjustfine fitsjustfine 41-45, M 31 Answers May 16, 2012

Usually just skin on sheets. (Soft, jersey cotton sheets...who would wear clothes?!)

Best Answer

T-shirt, no panties.

Best Answer

Naked. Clothes are super uncomfortable when I'm sleeping. I wake up and they're all twisted and inhibiting my ability to move.

Best Answer

This may sound crazy but read on: If alone, I'm usually naked, but if "he" is sleeping over, I come to bed wearing a cute silk nightie with matching panties to give him something to fondle me under and remove. I also love the feeling of his hand trapped in my panties fighting to get to the honeypot.

Best Answer

Naked!!!

Best Answer

I like to sleep naked. but I also like to keep warm so if its cold I might where a t-shirt or more

Best Answer

NAKED like i am now.

Best Answer

Sometimes naked and other times with briefs.

Best Answer

Just my boxer briefs and i.

Best Answer

Naked,,just like the way I was born....

Best Answer

Butt naked for the past 30 years.

Best Answer

Naked.

Best Answer

I sleep in long nylon nighties and no panties underneath for comfort.

Best Answer

I sleep in a long silky nylon nightgown and a pair of silky nylon panties, though in he coming summer I will switch at least some of the time to short gowns.

Best Answer

A Pink Silk Nightie

Best Answer

Most of the time I sleep naked but sometime I like to sleep in my nightgown. Because it makes me feel sexy and all girly.

Best Answer

In trains. And every day I wake up next to someone else ;)

Best Answer

with my eyes closed on a bed

Best Answer

Boxers and a sports bra

Best Answer

Boxers.

Best Answer