Questionator Questionator 26-30 84 Answers Jul 6, 2010

Question of the Day

I sleep SO MUCH better after reading questions like these. zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

All of the above

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I sleep on my back then turn to the side and fall alseep.

Best Answer

I prefer sleeping on my left side but also i can sleep on my right. But toss and turn during the night.

Best Answer

I sleep on my side. I have no idea how people can sleep on their backs. Every time I try I wake up with headaches.

Best Answer

I prefer sleeping on my left side. But toss and turn during the night. DH says I snore too ... not that I would know?! LOL!<br />
Also like sleeping on my stomach at times, but mostly on my left side.

Best Answer

I used to sleep on my side. I suffer from lower back problems and my massage therapist suggested I sleep only on my back. It was tough sleeping in this position to begin with, but now I have a refuge from back ache. Sleeping on your back dissolves back ache. I'm a convert.

Best Answer

I sleep on my left side. I snore because I have a hard time breathing when I sleep. I fall asleep like a dead man for about 2 hours and then wake up every 30 to 45 minutes thereafter until I get up. It could be worse and I think I am doing pretty good compared to some. Life is good and that is the story I am sticking to.<br />
Schoelfy

Best Answer

With my eyes closed, and dream waves wide open...

Best Answer

Horizonally, in a Bed.

Best Answer

Recently I have taken to going to bed late - around 11 pm, and sleeping for the first 3 hours, then having to empty my bladder and drink small amounts of water about every hour, till about 4 or 5 o'clock. Then I may fall asleep and sleep in until 10 am!<br />
I generally go to sleep on my side, hugging the pillow... I used to get off to sleep quickly if I went on my stomach; but nowadays my nose blocks up after a few hours if I do that; also I'm more likely to wet the bed in that position.

Best Answer

I sleep on my side but wake up constantly in pain having to turn over. If I have somehow ended up on my back I wake up feeling like I am being crushed and can barely breathe!! I have not slept a full night in over 5 months. I do sleep a lot through the day due to the medication but again I am always waking up as soon as I move, I have also started snoring and waking up my partner and sometimes even myself!!....I must update the snoring part of this comment as I have just been made aware it is a side effect of one of my meds i'm taking!!

Best Answer

SIDE <3

Best Answer
Best Answer

very poorly, due to pain.

Best Answer

Lately, I've been suffering from Insomnia..so, very poorly =(

Best Answer

lately really really really badly...

Best Answer

Alone.

Best Answer

Naked, on my back.

Best Answer

I don't sleep. I am an insomniach.

Best Answer