Questionator Questionator 26-30 92 Answers Nov 2, 2010

Question of the Day

Mostly duct tape.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I carry his heart with me wherever I go, I carry it in my heart, I am never without it, anywhere I go he goes. : ]

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I stay connected through my very strong bond of love,affection,empathy and respect for them all.Most of all I give my time to my family for time shared is the most precious gift of all and I do this willingly with nothing expected back in return,my family are my life,my reason for being,my joy,hope,they with a few close friends are my life.

Best Answer

The two closest people in my life are my mom and my son. My mom and I talk on the phone at least a few times each week and my son and I dine out together at least a few times each week, but more than that we are blessed to share some common interests. My mom and I spent this past summer editing a book that she has written. My son and I share a passion for our rotary sports cars. Not only did we work together to take my car from a mere shell to a drivable vehicle, but he taught me how to drive a stick shift so that I CAN drive it. We have also gone on car "cruises" together. I cannot imagine my life without being connected to these two precious people.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Well i live with my family ! I stay connected with my love(boyfriend) through facebook and phone calls cause he is deployed in Afghanistan !

Best Answer

I am wholly there for them. When my husband comes home I greet him and smile. My nature wants to help him, but he doesn't want hlep most of the time. My goal is to give him what he wants, but not too much that he loses sight of me. I make some food the way he loves it and some food the way I love it... but he likes it. I leave messages in his lunch box or his mirror about 3 times a year. He loves that. Fir the kids I send cards andabout that often, and remember their birthdays. Texting them short validating messages has been helpful. And finally, with friends, I also text.

Best Answer

hearts !

Best Answer

I live with my 96 year old Grandma (97 in a month). And I take care of my 66 year old Mother, who suffers from Parkinson's Disease, full time. I'm "on call" 24/7.

Best Answer

I stay in contact via phone or writing letters or even still go and see them in person. Give them cards and presents and show them all the love that you can because when their gone you'llhave a void in your heart that can't be filled until you see them in heaven.

Best Answer

I stay connected with my heart, mind, spirit and inner thoughts. I never look up or down at them. I am not any better than they are, or am I any lessor. We are friends where friendship dwells within the heart and love keeps us connected.

Best Answer

Keeping them with me even when we're apart. Thinking of them in everything I do makes me feel really connected.

Best Answer

Mostly through email.

Best Answer

I live far away from my family and miss them so much. I stay in connect via phone or skype.

Best Answer

..I never let go....

Best Answer

you stay in love with your loved ones!in the end all we got is family

Best Answer

Facebook. lol

Best Answer

They will not leave me alone

Best Answer

VELCRO..and phone calls : )

Best Answer

ym chat, skype, fb, phones, emails...every day!!! quite boring but no choice,,, his 7,000 miles away from me....(he come to visit me every 3 months)

Best Answer

facebook

Best Answer