Questionator Questionator 26-30 112 Answers Nov 5, 2010

Question of the Day

The one thing that keeps me going is that no matter what happens in your life the world will continue on.You can either be a victim or a survivor.You just have to pick yourself up and try again.There will be bad days , but they will pass.Life goes on.Remember the good days they will sustain you through the bad days.God will never give you more then you can handle.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Nope -- I generally panic and fall to pieces

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

well i hop onto ep and talk to some great friends who give me unconditional support i than go to my kids and get great big hugs

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Escapism! <br />
I symbolically put my fingers in my ears and go "La La La La La" until I make it through the trying time.

Best Answer

I always try and remember that there is always someone out there worse than I am and so I should be grateful for what I do have--troubles and all. I could be homeless and hungry. Superficially, I listen to my favorite songs to pick myself up.

Best Answer

Remember everything happens for a reason and that there is a good and a bad side to everything - one just has to find it.

Best Answer

I daydream; they say if you visualize it; it will come true. I do believe I have a purpose and God won't call me home until I have fulfilled his destiny for me. I also love to listen to positive music.

Best Answer

I think just how lucky I am,a loving family who I adore,friends who I cherish and most of all faith.True belief in your God will carry you through anything life throws at you.In any given situation.God is always there watchin over us and as long as we believe in him,there is nothing in life to fear.

Best Answer

I was next to bedridden with fibromyalgia for a period of five years. During that time I kept focusing on the future that I knew God wanted for me. "This isn't forever," is what I kept telling myself. <br />
As a loving parent, God would not allow me to suffer without a reason behind it and I knew that as soon as his purposes had been accomplished that I would be well again. I know many out there won't understand this, but during that five years when praying was about the only thing I could do, I grew much closer to God and that alone would be blessing enough to make the experience worth it,however I also grew in compassion and understanding of the difficulties that others face in this life. <br />
I remain positive by remembering that God is working out all things in my life in such a way that there will be blessing from it as long as I am looking to Him.

Best Answer

I have a great sense of humor to keep myself sane.

Best Answer

A problem? Why, how wonderful. I'm positively delighted......

Best Answer

I'm not sure I do! I believe in just going with the flow, so if things aren't going great, I dont worry too much. Life is in constant flux, and the balance will soon right itself. I used to get more stressed years ago, and that's when I used to try to avoid feeling the pain of problems or unhappiness. Now I just walk through it and come out the other side. It uses much less energy, and I can be myself more.

Best Answer

Well I try to take one day at a time .. if I am facing something really big ... I wont think of weeks down the line .. just one day at a time .. think about that day .. if the day will be horrible I will take one hour at a time .. it helps me .. keep my mojo going .. and not become overwhelmed

Best Answer

Mentally I'm not positive, but if needed, for the sake of my friends i pretend to.

Best Answer

I get on here hoping someone has the same problems as I do so I am not feeling alone. This is the first question I answered cause I am new here but I usually just listen to music and read to stay positive and hopefully feel worthy enough to get back into church!

Best Answer

Visualization of better things and desired goals

Best Answer

I'm not positive during good times.

Best Answer

I live by the rule, when the going gets tough...the tough get going. I play my favorite music, close all the drapes...turn it up loud and dance my heart out until all the frustration, sorrow and pain dissipates. Then I get busy on working out the problem at hand.

Best Answer

Being a practical person I take hold of the problem and just try to see the easiest way to get to the light at the end of the tunnel through pros and cons.

Best Answer

I am not a positive type of person at the best of times.. my theory is if i am negative then when something bad does happen i am prepared an there is no shock.. an if some thing good happens then i get to be happy...

Best Answer