KnightOfJustice KnightOfJustice 18-21, M 14 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Depression

There must be something worth living for.

Best Answer

My hope was never there, I live off the reasons I find to exist. If you need a reason to stay strong, know that staying strong will let you live longer, and the world is better with you in it.

Best Answer

I find that difficult to believe. I seem to cause more harm than good without even lifting a finger, or saying a word.

Best Answer

Just the fact you feel that way shows you care what happens to others, which makes you able to find a true purpose. Even without the purpose, you being caring person tips the scales that much more away from the parasites. By simply being alive, you are helping a great cause.

Best Answer

That is just the thing though, I care, sure. But I don't do anything to show it, I just watch the world and the people in it live their life's. When a person is sad and alone at school, I don't go up to them and talk to them, I just keep on walking.

Best Answer

I'm saddened to say I had the same problem. I only just recently started to contribute. When an animal is in it's egg, you know what it will be when it comes out, but you don't know exactly when it will emerge. Your still in your shell. I know you will be fantastic when you come out, and judging from what you named your profile, you know too.

Best Answer

Then why do I have this constant feeling that I am going to do something very bad? I don't know what my future will be like and what I will do in it, I just know what ever it is.. It isn't good.

Best Answer

You have the feeling you are going to do something bad because can't fully acknowledge the good things you've done. You dwell on the slightest mistake you make. If the only history book you ever read only had Attila the Hun, Hitler, and the avian flu outbreak, would you think good things were even possible? Or would you think another bad thing is right around the corner. There are so many people who can't see outside themselves, they only exist to consume. You are special, you can see others needs and you have what it takes to give it to them. This also means you are better than millions of other people. That defiantly puts you high enough up on the later to exist. Gandhi said "Be the change you want to see in the world" I know when you hatch, you will be.

Best Answer

When I "hatch", how will I know it happened, what will it feel like? And will things actually change? For a long time now I have felt that I've been stuck into one mind set that can't be broken, it's difficult to think of the possibility of changing.

Best Answer

Have you ever worn sunglasses for a whole day and then took them off in a bright room? That's what it's like to hatch. I was in a shell for nine years, hatching was the second best thing I've ever felt.

Best Answer

I haven't actually, sunglasses bother my eyes. Sorry for all the questions, you seem to have answers to things I do not. But what if I never hatch? My mind set seems locked in place, I fear that it will destroy me.

Best Answer

Don't feel bad about asking questions, I'm happy to help. It's almost impossible not to hatch. As you continue to care about people a pressure is building inside you. Eventually that pressure will break your silent tendencies and force you to do something about it.

Best Answer

I think I've felt that kind of pressure before. There are times when I've really want to say something to someone and my body nearly forces it out, but I usually suppress it. Perhaps they are related in some way. But I will dream of the day when I am free from this terrible way of living, and actually be able to change the world as I have wanted to do for so long.

Best Answer

After the shell is broken, it's gone. Remember not to force it. Asking someone who obviously doesn't want help could reinforce the shell. Let it come naturally, you may not realize your doing it until it's over. Then you get that "I made someone's day easier" feeling and get addicted to it.

Best Answer

Listen to a song called Sophia by The Cruxshadows. It's been quite inspirational to me.

Best Answer

This is a pretty good song, I can't see the inspiration in it though. To each his own I suppose.

Best Answer

rembering thate ven though its gone it will come back and go again, even though life can be sad but happy, all the keeps me strong is ep

Best Answer

Pray, keep it real, do right by others, keep a calm head..

Best Answer

It is very hard. Every day for me is hard. The way I deal with it, is to stay in the world of fantasy. Books, movies, videogames. I also spend a lot of time from here. It distracts me from doing the things I do when I am about to lose it. If I didn't so these things I usually do bad things, to myself not other people. You just need a distraction.

Best Answer

I'm the exact same way actually, thats why I love RPG games. In those I can lose myself in the game and pretend to be someone completely else, a hero, a murderer, a thief, what ever. But it doesn't last long, can't be distracted forever.

Best Answer

Trust me, I know. And sometimes when I feel real bad, I can't even bring myself to do these things at all. I haven't read, played games, in over a month and I have only seen 3 movies. But then I have EP to distract me. I doesn't always work, but sometimes it is just long enough. Long enough so you can make it just a little bit longer. The feeling will come back, if it even ever really subsides at all. Though you must try, or you can just give up. I don't want anyone to give up. I will help if I can. I struggle not to give up everyday too. It sucks.

Best Answer

Give up hope for anything except a worthy last stand.

Best Answer

What would you define as a worthy last stand?

Best Answer

Depends on the situation. But the final truth must be: I did all I could.

Best Answer

I guess my last stand won't be for awhile, for there is still much I can do, for now.

Best Answer

Good. Then hope remains.

Best Answer

Very little, but most of the time it doesn't seem to be enough.

Best Answer

i think about that one dream that i am still living for...

Best Answer

You keep going

Best Answer

I don't. I am the biggest emotional reck sometimes its not even funny. When ever I am caught in a stressfull situation, I cry.

Best Answer

I'm a wreck too, I can't cry very often though.

Best Answer

I recognize that hope only "seems" lost.

Best Answer

i love u ill stay as long as i can OKAY ???

Best Answer

I don't understand.

Best Answer