fuglywuggly fuglywuggly 26-30 15 Answers Sep 21, 2011

begin to love everything...begin to love life, or things in life. love the things that you are afraid of.

Best Answer

When you're to tired to care.

Best Answer

Life is pretty scary

Best Answer

Search for truth. Find faith. Your reward will be grace :)

Best Answer

I don't know if you can stop being afraid of everything-there are some times when fear is sensible-but what you need to ask yourself about the fears you decide you need to conquer is-what can I do now? Start with a small step to conquer a fear-if you are afraid or shy around people-start with a simple hello to someone you don't know but who seems safe-continue that for a week...then try sitting at a lunch counter and talking to the waitress and then to a customer....just build up over time on any fear-if you are afraid of dirt-do the same kind of small steps...bugs-find bugs you know are harmless to start and stand near it ...go on to stronger fears as you go-fear is not an enemy and being brave is not stopping being afraid-it is doing stuff in spite of being afraid.

Best Answer

sorry have no answer i have never had that issues i have always had a death wish

Best Answer

By realizing most things have no power over you. And you find that out by facing things. Look at anything that scares you. Ask yourself this question. Is there anything that can happen in this situation that will stop me from being warm and snug in my bed tonight? If not, why worry? So unless something is going to put you in the hospital or jail, don't pay it no mind.

Best Answer

Choose one just one of those fears - put on your brave shoes and just jump off the cliff right into it<br />
immerse yourself in it - do it 'til you are totally bored with it. You'll find in conquering one many others will simply cease to be. Some of my greatest fears are now some of my greatest pleasures

Best Answer

Just face your fear. I'm trying to face my fears one at a time and it actually worked. I feel great. :)

Best Answer

lager and minced beef - then run at each problem head on at full speed

Best Answer

fears, like all psychological things, are complex, sometimes triggered by specific events, or progressively heightened throughout time, as you have gradually constructed inner beliefs that are perhaps false or distorted. helping to find out the real cause of all the fears can be useful for getting relief. Talking to someone who you can trust, or anyone who can help you figure out these causes, is a great idea.

Best Answer

Determine if those fears have a legitimate basis in fact. Then focus on the things I Can Do instead of so much on the things I can't. Concentration on the positive has an interesting way of putting things in perspective and dispelling fears.

Best Answer

SWEETIE, THIS LIFE IS SHORT. BEING AFRAID PREVENTS YOU FROM BEING ALL YOU CAN BE. TO BE AFRAID IS TO STOP DREAMING, TO THINK YOU SHOULDN'T AT LEAST TRY, TO PROCRASTINATE & WASTE EACH PRECIOUS DAY. LOVE YOURSELF. BELIEVE YOU ARE WORTH THE EFFORT OF LIVING YOUR ONLY LIFE.

Best Answer

Confront your fears head on,once you have done this there is no need to feel afraid anymore :-)

Best Answer