read the book" woman who love to much"

Best Answer

I stopped dating a chemical, and now am just looking to have the reaction of similar .....

Best Answer

Confidence in yourself :) had at times but worth it

Best Answer

Hmmm if you mean in fact co-dependent then it is indeed a problem and it has its nasty side despite seeming very sweet and loving at first glance.<br />
Id suggest you research into it a little bit. Ive been looking at a few of these things lately and it can be very enlightening to understand the "why" That can be half the battle really =D

Best Answer

start believing in urself ....& start taking responsibilities fr wtevr u do ...dis will be the best approach ..best of luck... :)

Best Answer

Still have your own time to do your own things.

Best Answer

Stupid question - use your ******' brain.

Best Answer

Now, now tarq. Who p!ssed in your cornflakes?

Best Answer

Why cant you answer? Have you heard of dependent personality disorder? Maybe not.

Best Answer

I think it was probably me... too much personal crap to deal with atm to reply to adolescent enquiries...

Best Answer

[to lit girl] Naah, not really - Im just in a bad mood right now, if you want to find out why, you can pm me, I could do with someone to grumble at!)

Best Answer

[to lit girl] Naah, not really - Im just in a bad mood right now, (if you want to find out why, you can pm me, I could do with someone to grumble at!)

Best Answer