worthlessdancer worthlessdancer 13-15, F 9 Answers Feb 6 in Health

By finding ways of dealing with life's issues without having to harm yourself. Most of us can do it.

Best Answer

Get a chainmail suit to wear during those urges... It's expensive but it's worth the investment.

Best Answer

if you reallly wanna stop you can do it ,, throw away all your blades , distract yourself ,, don't give yourself a chance to think about it ,, find someone to talk to , and always remember that cutting isn't the answer ,, it's just hurting yourself so that yo wont feel the emotional pain ,, and nothing is worth getting hurt for <br />
best of luck <3<br />
stay awesome <3

Best Answer

by expressing the pain, rage, fear and anxiety that it expresses in more productive ways

Best Answer

By realising that it's not imp.By thinking what you gain.(*Nothing) the relieve or whatever you feel is due to the release of the hormone endorphin which is temporary.<br />
In the end just ask yourself this question is it worth it?<br />
You gain nothing but pain(*which is I guess all you want) but remember there is no point.In the end people will just consider you as a mentally unstable person(*which you will become in the end.)You will start doubting your sanity.<br />
See the world is not so bad.N your so young right now.Remember one thing.Just tell the world to **** off.N live your life to the fullest.Take things lightly n don't care.<br />
No one is perfect.So it's okay.Be okay.And most of all, have patience.Be optimistic.Just know even if no ones there.GOD is ALWAYS there.He made you and he WILL take care of you.Have faith in him.<br />
All the best.Believe in yourself.

Best Answer

Just keep cutting until you bleed out. Then you'll stop. But seriously this isn't the place to get that kind of help

Best Answer

What the hell is wrong with you, if you can't help then just don't comment.

Best Answer

There are a lot of things that are wrong with me. All I'm saying is you should probably get some real ******* help if your cutting. Friends? Family? School teachers and staff? Counselors? Mom? Dad?

Best Answer

That's better.I completely agree with you now :p
So you should have said it that way.Rather than saying keep cutting till you bleed out??!!?!!?!
And there's nothing wrong with you, sorry, that was mean of me to say.You seem like a fine enough person :)

Best Answer

Thanks! I wish the best of luck to you. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Best Answer

*Me blushing*
Same to you.(*Flying kiss)

Best Answer

hahaha ")

Best Answer

What if you have no friends family(that understand) teachers or school or anything what if they came on here coz they new it could help maybe you should think

Best Answer

You should help them understand. What happened to you that makes you want to cut? Try being honest about your feelings. There is usually at least ONE person that can help.

Best Answer

I HAVE NOONE

Best Answer

Until youre numb...

Best Answer