UmbraEyes UmbraEyes 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Health

you start by taking small steps. You do the thing you know you can do well. It is a way to remind yourself that you are very capable. Then you start doing the things you can do well, if you take your time..etc...etc..but eventually, you will start to believe in yourself, and you will have the confidence you need to project a healthy and confident personality

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

Insightful answer. :)

Best Answer

Change your diet, start exercising and meditating. Take supplements after finding out your deficient in any vitamin and mineral. Make sure your gut is functioning properly and your not eating foods you're intolerant too. There are many things you can do. Therapy is usually the last.

Best Answer

a lot starts with inside of yourself before you can project outwards. thank you for your reply :)
p.s jonny english is an amazing movie!

Best Answer

Your welcome. Most people today are full of toxic metals, eat processed foods full of pesticides, take synthetic medication for everything and are deficient in many vits, minerals and amino acids. Your brain will never learn to be 'special' or 'content' if it doesn't have the building blocks for good neurological pathways. Make sure you check the structure of your brain and body first then learn the skills needed for good, healthy happy life. Its a no brainer!

Best Answer

is this your work field because you seem to have a lot of knowledge concerning it!

Best Answer

No not yet. I have been dogged by illhealth for many years (specifically mental health) due to the food my parents gave me when i was a child and the tonnes of unresearched medications doctors have given me normal complaints that have just made other problems and situations arise. I have studied and been treated by naturopathy and orthomolecular medicine and im going back to study to become a naturopath this year. We live in a very toxic world so different to our ancestors. Humans are becoming ill all over the worls due to our actions. In my opinion most ailments are nutrionally based and can be fixed through natural holistic means. Drugs from a doctor never get to the root cause.

Best Answer

when you think about it doctors are actually drugging us, instead of using natural plants, they use these crazy chemicals making us even weaker against diseases and epidemics

Best Answer

have a look at this for a good example of what nature can do and how pharmaceuticals companies want to harm us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

Best Answer

i always knew that they never "found" the cure due to the fact that if they did the huge market for finding the cure and all the charities would be out of business, its truly scary how the world has become, and its interesting that its marijuna the cure!

Best Answer

Pharmaceutical companies can not patent a plant, herb or something found in nature so they are not interested in training our doctors on this stuff. That's why doctors always scare us into believing herbal, vits and mineral supplements are dangerous. They are only ever taught they are dangerous at med school. But they spend years learning about how 'amazing' every synthetic drug is at their disposal. Its all BS, a complete scam. Even dentists are criminals. Fitting mercury amalgams into our teeth. The second most toxic chemical known to man, in our teeth!! our teeth! ha.
Raw uncooked cannabis is the most anti oxidant substance known, along with chlorella. More potent than vitamin c and e. America was healing people all over the country with medicinal cannabis until the explosion of capitalism. Then suddenly it became seriously criminal and in most countries around the world. I would say over 90% of illnesses can be solved through diet, nutrition, detox, supplementation. No drugs or surgery. Drugs have a place but they should always be the last thing to try not the first.

Best Answer

your absolutely right, when you think about those old home made remedies are truly amazing! like did you know that onions are one of the strongest anti bacteria remedy? thats why when you have ear infection you put a piece of it in your ear

Best Answer

I don't. But therapy is beginning to help in some ways.

Best Answer

By not listening to other people's opinions about who and what you should be...and then just being yourself

Best Answer

You don't, you embrace it. Or you paint a stupid face on and pretend like it changes something, prance around like every other idiot on this planet as if you're making a difference. Buy a 10,000,000 dollar home and 200,000 dollar car. **** on a 3,000 dollar toilet and die in a 4,000 dollar bed. <br />
At my lowest I realized there was really nothing truly special about me, and that's okay. After I saw and accepted my humanity, I took to watching the world destroy theirs.

Best Answer

they do such expensive toilets???!! and josephine does have a point!

Best Answer

Thanks Josephine. But yes they get that expensive and more, and that's the point. People grow so insecure and afraid of the truth they nab at anything that will give them a moments distraction, no matter how absurd. We all do it, the point of bringing this up is it's not just about the money and resources we waste in doing so, it's the lives we destroy in the process. The wars, depravity and starvation we have incurred to suffice our mindless consumption has been an inconvenient truth that even if we could ignore for awhile, will find us. And it won't come in the form of a second job, or buying store brand. It will come as exponential societal collapse. I call it the human reckoning. The thing about the reckoning is there is no stopping it, we'll all have to pay some kind of price, I've spent my life paying mine so that others could make their own choices. I can't make this sound any nicer, infact the way I'm painting it is probably somewhere along the lines of a TV guide run down to a Disney movie. It's up to people whether or not they look at themselves and ask what they truly are, what they're doing, what they actually know, what really matters to them. Most people turn right back to their facade, and we go back to starting new wars, printing more money. They know just as well as I do why they did it, they don't really care about the rest of us, they care about themselves and their own fortunes. If proving everyone they were wrong about me were as easy as saying I'm wrong I'd do it in a second, and that isn't something I've heard in a very, very long time.

Best Answer

there are very very few people that walk this earth that would ever man up to say im wrong. what i truly despise in this world, at present is that as you mentioned everyone has this facade and it feels that so many people have just that, then they are empty and hollow because they have no personalities, they have nothing that defines them from the others. those i believe if we sat them down and really asked them what they are doing they wouldnt know.... and that is why they are so many issues because those people that know exactly what they want take advantage of the other ones.. im sorry if i dont make any sense at all! :/

Best Answer

It rid of it completely

Best Answer