Am I just not strong enough?
cmaryhew cmaryhew 31-35, F 4 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Family Struggles

There's always a trick to breaking a habit. Sometimes its best to substitute a good behavior for the bad one but don't blame yourself if you haven't found the key to change yet. Its almost a mechanical problem that needs figurin, if you ask me, and you did!

Best Answer

yeah supper horny i have jacked off then waken up and did it again it is just that moms panties are not as hot as sis's

Best Answer

Wow! I guess my issues are not as deep as I had anticipated. ****** is a pretty serious issue. I hope you are able to get this infatuation under control, as it could potentially cause some legal issues for you. ;)

Best Answer

dad said it was all good

Best Answer

That's just impossible. Believe me.

Best Answer

But, there has to be a way...A method to the madness. Thousands of people are able to pull this off daily-not to say that they don't turn back. You see, I have two very young children: one who is VERY needy and another one who is special needs and very demanding of my time and attention. Maybe that is why I drink? Either way, there are people who can beat this, and I really want to be one of them but can't find the strength.

Best Answer

Sorry I did not understand you meant the alcohol problem.

Best Answer

your not getting exactly what you need maybe?

Best Answer

BINGO!!! I believe this to be one of the biggest reasons that I turn to the bottle. I love my children dearly, and I can't imagine a life without them. My relationship with my husband is another story. It seems very empty, when we argue it is like speaking to a child, and when we kiss or make love there is nothing there. At the same time, our children absolutely adore him, and I would feel like the ultimate "bad cop" for removing him from our lives. What's a girl to do?

Best Answer

well, life is short and if you deprive yourself of what you want, your children will take after you, ( its not like kids can't see it) so they grow up thinking its ok to live for someone else and thats ok, its not, You have some tough decisions to make and he can still be a part of there life. use compassion and self control to do the right thing the right way, If it can't be fixed change it. set an example of strength for them and yourself, communication may be able to fix or change your situation as well. also you may be missing something from you not him that you have to fill, not him. Do some soul searching and change the things you can.

Best Answer