There's always a trick to breaking a habit. Sometimes its best to substitute a good behavior for the bad one but don't blame yourself if you haven't found the key to change yet. Its almost a mechanical problem that needs figurin, if you ask me, and you did!

Best Answer

yeah supper horny i have jacked off then waken up and did it again it is just that moms panties are not as hot as sis's

Best Answer

Wow! I guess my issues are not as deep as I had anticipated. ****** is a pretty serious issue. I hope you are able to get this infatuation under control, as it could potentially cause some legal issues for you. ;)

Best Answer

dad said it was all good

Best Answer

That's just impossible. Believe me.

Best Answer

But, there has to be a way...A method to the madness. Thousands of people are able to pull this off daily-not to say that they don't turn back. You see, I have two very young children: one who is VERY needy and another one who is special needs and very demanding of my time and attention. Maybe that is why I drink? Either way, there are people who can beat this, and I really want to be one of them but can't find the strength.

Best Answer

Sorry I did not understand you meant the alcohol problem.

Best Answer