hb123 hb123 31-35, F 6 Answers Jan 26, 2011

The best way to go forward after the end of any relationship is that you need (or it is helpful to have) closer and then you continue on with your life. Honestly tell him or her how you feel get everything off your mind. It will take time but things will even out. I used to be in a relationship with someone that lived miles away from me. I did like him and it lasted.. a month?..but things just don't work out the way we want them to. And we both came to the agreement that it just wouldn't work out. The time we had was great and fun but for both of us it was just to much. We talked about it and cared about each other but ultimately we both moved on. And four or so month's later I'm in a relationship with a nice guy and I don't think about that other guy.<br />
Just give yourself a chance to just go through life and find someone else. If you look and wait you can find someone else that will treat you right.

Best Answer

I say by finding someone else because they are trying to be nice and don't want to tell you they found someone else.

Best Answer