find something to keep your mind busy- video games worked for my son.

Best Answer

You know the terms, so you probably know what you need to do. It is hard when you know what your mind is doing and you are helpless to stop it. I just accept that is who I am, and when I'm in the worst of it, tell myself, "This too shall pass." It always does. Good luck.

Best Answer

stay the hell away from caffeine (coke/coffee/black and green teas), nicotine, drugs (except prescribed) and strenuous exercise. Keep sugar intake low. All these things mess with your energy levels and focus. Try to sleep through the mania and engage your mind with games or books or chatting with people when you're on the depressive side.<br />
Hope this helps - I know it has for me and still does. Don't over exert yourself, cut down the stress too! Really important.

Best Answer

Well either you are on drugs or you are manic depressive. IF NOT on drugs, then you probably need serious mental health help as this can be controlled. Good luck.

Best Answer

OP is likely manic depressive, as indicated by the use of the term "rapid cycling," and is also likely under treatment. Rapid cycling is a type of bipolar where mood swings are (much) more frequent, and is sometimes difficult to medicate effectively.

Best Answer

thanks.

Best Answer

I'm not on illegal drugs but the legal ones I'm prscribed aren't working right. They recently made a minor adjustment and it sent me into orbit! Very frustrated,

Best Answer