Hatter4 Hatter4 16-17, F 14 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Hobbies

Kick 'em. Kick 'em hard. So hard, they forget the emotional pain, and can only focus on the physical pain...Or just let them know they're being stupid, and list the things they have to live for, or enjoy.

Best Answer

Reach out to them. Talk to them. Direct them to someone that will help them. If they are on EP have them contact me. I can help talk this person through their problems.

Best Answer

Get them to a doctor immediately and some Christian counseling. The doctor might prescribe anti-depressant medication and needed therapy. The depressed person may have to engage in things that they like to do as hobbies.

Best Answer

Shut up... This lady is very nice, and you are a incompetent fool.

Best Answer

You can't. They have to have professional help. They may need involuntary commitment at a psychiatric ward. You might can help there.

Best Answer

You probably can't stop them, but telling an adult you trust can't do any harm if your friend is that poorly. I'd recommend talking to your mum for advice in helping your friend. If you haven't got a good relationship with her ask a teacher or phone a charity that deals in depression. I wish you all the best

Best Answer

Um..mention that you know how to feel really good about yourself. Everyone, deep down in the core of their being wants to feel great, right?

I would like to help you out, if you'd like. It's up to you. :-)

Best Answer

No, I have EP friend who have terrible self esteem, and they hate themselves. I'm not suicidal. Or dangerously depressed.

Best Answer

I apologize. I should have been more clear. I can help you to help your friend. :D

Best Answer

:/ Yeah, but I'm not lying... It's really one of my EP friends. But I'm not going to go splashing her name around. She needs help, and I don't know how to give it to her.

Best Answer

She thinks she's very ugly, and even wrote a story about it... her self esteem is in the dumps, and I feel bad for her. But I don't want to insult her, either.

Best Answer

Shut up, weird old guy... Because I bet that ugly-*** dog is two times better looking then your ancient ***...

Best Answer

And don't worry, I'm sure you can drown your sorrows in your bookmarked **** site later on. What's the phrase, "never too old for a little hanky-panky?"

Best Answer

I see. Your friend needs to know, without a shadow of doubt, that she is thinking clearly. Suicide is no joke. Especially when someone considers themselves "very ugly".
All they have is who they are. They can't change that, but they can learn new concepts to help them cope with with who they are. Her being born wasn't an accident. She is alive today for a reason. I will tell you the truth: If she gives up on live by taking the easy way out, what if it's not over for her after suicide? What if it becomes worse because she didn't live out her life here, right now? Let her know this.

Best Answer

Thank-you for giving me some good advice to tell her. And I know what you mean, about suicide not being the easy way out... I try to tell her that life isn't that bad, but she's very critical of herself.

Best Answer

You're welcome :-). On a further note, suicide is rather selfish. I understand that right now she believes that it's all about her and that this is a decision she has to make for herself. But she would be leaving behind everyone who cares about her. Her suicidal thoughts are like a slap in the face to you and everyone else who cares about her. And I, a complete stranger, am giving you my advice to give to her. Because I don't want her to waste her life. I mean, who knows what things she would miss out on if she quit life now? As fast as it too her to believe that things were bad enough to end it all, things can turn around just as fast for her. I really hope she begins to see that, soon.

Best Answer

Me too... :) Thanks for helping.

Best Answer

You got it. :-)

Best Answer

Psychiatrist

Also let them know they have friends.

Best Answer

BY GIVING HIM A HUG AND LOVE...!!!

Best Answer

Good idea!

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I'm sorry you're going through this - it's not easy to take on such a big task with someone you care about.

The best thing you can do is listen, offer encouragement, and let them know they have options to receive help. In my experience, depressed people will usually have a "but" to any solution you provide - they feel hopeless and like nothing will work for them, so it can be difficult to convince them to get help. It's just important to be someone they can count on and trust so that they have a soft place to fall when times are tough for them.

If you feel they are a danger to themselves and you fear for this person's life, you need to tell someone, ASAP. That is an emergency.

Best Answer