ILetHimUseMeUp ILetHimUseMeUp 36-40, F 6 Answers Apr 2 in Dating & Relationships

Find god find someone else improve yourself get new interests they will come running back to you

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure you can't control how other people feel about you. ;{

Best Answer

Oh dear... you need a hug. Hugs.

Best Answer

You don't.

Best Answer

So basically clinging tighter when they want out? Never works.

Best Answer

No... That's not what I meant...but thanks anyway

Best Answer

So what did you mean?

Best Answer

He denies that he's falling out of love with me, and insists he wants to be with me, but I feel it in every chemical reaction in my body. And also there's the lying, secret internet lives... It's like watching someone drown and being helpless to anything but watching them die.

Best Answer

Have you only tried "indirect" approach? Have you told him exactly why you think that is?

Best Answer

No.. I haven't been indirect at all. I have clearly pointed out the things that I see slipping away, but it just makes him defensive and volatile. I think it's because he knows he's not being honest with me or himself. I love him so much, and I'm Realize that I can't "make" him do anything, I was just wondering if there was anyone who has been on the other end of this that could share their insight. Like... Has atone ever been the person that fell out of love? Did you deny it even when directly asked? Why? At what point was there no return? What do you think may have saved it?

Best Answer