Learn to control the mind.....If you let it, and you loose control, the mind can go so far with thoughts and thoughts are everything so through mediation and careful practice you learn to control it....I used to be stressed about stupid things that didn't even make any sense but I would loose sleep over it anyway and now I don't let my thoughts control me....you just have to learn to be self aware at first and know when you are thoughts are out of control and you need to find a peaceful mind

Best Answer

Die. <br />
or<br />
have a movie/tv show marathon. <br />
Harry Potter and Will & Grace work for me.

Best Answer

Divert. Do some activity. Clean your room, listen to music, watch tv, read, cook, play some sport, talk to a friend, party...as long as your doing something other than being idle, then you wont think too much as you are focused on the current activity you are doing. Well that works for me, but once im alone....gaaaaah i just cant stop all thoughts flowing in.. Go find a diversion

Best Answer

By not being silent.

Best Answer

i have never had that problem,

Best Answer

I turned my feelings on the side.

Best Answer