need to grow up.

Best Answer

Don't say anything at all. It's not like he wants to leave home and everything he knows and loves. Just support him, and if you don't feel like you can manage doing that, don't say anything. And if that doesn't work, maybe you should consider splitting up. As bad as that sounds, I don't mean to be... but he doesn't need the added stress of you making him feel guilty about something he can't control. Maybe you're not cut out for military life. Not everyone is.

Best Answer

It's not the military lifestyle I've been with him for 4years, it's the he won't be here when I leave for college, the one thing thatll be change drastically in my life he won't be here for. I know it's not his fault it's just the whole fact of him leaving me at college I'll feel alone sounds dumb but it's true

Best Answer

kind of silly on your part, are you ashamed of what he does? Being a guy, I find it odd and really disrespectful of your man if you consider him that.

Best Answer

No I'm proud of him, he works his a** everyday to get the rank and honors he has. It's not like I mean to do it, just seems to happen and I feel bad by it hence the asking if anyone knows how to reverse it or stop it, I don't get a kick out of it at all makes me feel like a bad girlfriend

Best Answer

Hardest thing in life, being honest enough with yourself to find the answer and the introspection required to believe it. Wish I could help, but it is unique for each of us, and I have had many demons to slay

Best Answer

i don't know, but just think when he comes back, i bet thats the best thing about what you and your guy go thru, union, bed for days, how cool! get skipe and stuff like that so you can keep in touch, send him letters with you perfume loaded all over the letters, send picts, but watch what you send, it could end up on some **** site(ha ha)

Best Answer

It's only through email we can talk and it's not the not beig with him because he's stationed away from me so I don't even see him unless he goes on leave

Best Answer

can you skype him? you both see each other, you talk in semi real time, it sucks to not be able to see their face, very impersonable, you need to see his face, i would go mad if i had someone i loved and i couldn't at least see them, it's like your alone w//out the contact, when they say absense grows the heart fonder is nuts, i'd like toi kick his ***, tey skype or messenger(video type)i think you can do on cheap lap top, i have toshiba with camera, both need comp and camera, if your comp doesn't have camera you can use dig camera or buy a cheapie from elec store, try that, you deserve to be able to see him, good luck..

Best Answer