My boyfriend just joined and told me that we won't be able to talk very much when he is away. He says at best once a week. I have talked to him everyday for the past seven months and I cannot imagine spending my days waiting for his one phone call a week. How do you do it? How do you pass the time and keep positive?
kayjayhx kayjayhx 18-21, F 5 Answers Jun 8 in Dating & Relationships

Go to gym, work more, keep yourself busy, study, go shopping, take care of urself (nails, hair, hygiene, body etc.), go out with friends and stay positive. It takes time, but all the good things in life take time.. I've been away from mah bf for 2 years now and yeah, we talk every day and every night.. but I'm dying to see him. I'm staying positive, and I know one day i'll be able to see him!

Best Answer

Just write letters back and forth. My brother joined up and that's how we kept in touch.

Best Answer

Prayer. Pray so he will call you sooner. Pray for him.. so you could be in his heart forever.

Best Answer

By living life.

Best Answer