sewXmyselfXshut sewXmyselfXshut 18-21, F 12 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Suicide

Why would I waste a good blade by swallowing it? If I wanted to do so, google would help me.

Best Answer

Swallowing razorblades would be one of the most painful deaths imaginable. If you'd like someone to speak to, I'm very good at listening and understanding. I hope you're doing okay...

Best Answer

i swallow without any milk

Best Answer

If you'd like help ask for help. Don't just beg for attention that may allow for some idiot to actually come along with encouragement. <br />
If you need some one to share your issues with, p.m. me with full confidence of confidentiality. There isn't much I haven't been through myself and maybe it will do you some good to just at least write it out. (( hugs ))

Best Answer

i tried asking for help yesterday &amp; was completely shut down. now i feel worse, completely worthless &amp; undeserving of life. i don't want to talk anymore, i just want to die. sorry

Best Answer

No, I'm sorry. I wasn't here to answer your need. Offer is always open kiddo. Just keep in mind as my mom always told me " This too, shall pass ". It's not a line, it's proven truth.

Best Answer

i tried in real life, not online but thanx anyways

Best Answer

In the protective packaging.

Best Answer

personally, I dont. And just to be safe about it, I never shave my tongue or teeth.

Best Answer

Try it & let us know later..?

Best Answer

Carefuly.

Best Answer

You don't

Best Answer

You don't

Best Answer

Dont do that

Best Answer

2 late..

Best Answer