So... There is a guy I haven't talked to in a long time, two guys actually. He and I were pretty good friends, but then... Something happened with both guys and I haven't been able to talk to them. With one of them, it was just an extremely awkward situation that I just couldn't look him in the eyes after that so I started avoiding him. He tried his best to remain in touch this past year but... I just couldn't face him. Truth is, I miss that guy now for some reason. I have missed him for a while and... I want to get in touch with him again, but... I just have quite a bit of explaining to do. The other guy... Last I heard of him, he was upset with me because of something I did... He hasn't spoken to me since and I haven't spoken to him out of shame for what I did. He's the other guy I will have to face up to my actions and explain myself. I have a lot of explaining to do with the both of them. I at least owe them that, but god... Coming clean is so hard to do. :(
deadmoon deadmoon 18-21, F 8 Answers May 10, 2012

uh...open y're mouth!..lol

Best Answer

Difficult. Try opening with a greeting "can we talk" then launch into your diatribe with "I am going to tell the story, but you need to tell me the ending..." say what you need to say then leave the end for him to man-up or shut up :D good luck!

Best Answer

My friend and have not been talking for6months,we never fought or argued whatsoever,she just decided she won't be talking to,me anymore and that makes me miserable because i don't know what really happened between us..miss her so much,please help me,to write a message to her!even if,we don't become friends again just so she knows i miss her and still love her as my friend and sister..thank you for your help

Best Answer

start with hello and tri and wing it from there your instinkt is usualy right dont diniy it

Best Answer

I agree TOTALLY with that 1st comment!

Best Answer

you should "casually" stumble upon him and shyly say hi.

Best Answer

The first guy lives in a different town from mine now (I have no idea where in the town I could find him) and the second one lives in a different state. :/ It will have to be by phone...

Best Answer

oh, damn... emmm call them and say hi... i guess... and ummm just tell them what you need to tell them... honesty's always good.

Best Answer

Hi, I think I know what you are going through. I went through a similar situation with two men. The similarity between them is the were both in the military and stationed at the same post. The fact is nobody ever 'defined' what it is that was going on with me and both of them (separately, of course). A not so pleasant situation popped up between the three of us. I don't regret my stance now that I've taken a nice hard long look at everything. Because #1, the relationships were not defined and nobody spoke up about what they expected from each other. Out of the people that I had met that year, these two men were my favorite friends to hang out with at the time. Needless to say, for being OPEN and HONEST about everything, I paid the price. I agree if the one guy is trying to stay in touch with you. Do so with him also but not on an every day thing. Guard your heart and keep your emotions in check. As hard as it was to let go of both of them. I gave them their space. Said a little prayer for each of them and went about my life taking care of me. Believe me there is not a day that goes by that I don't at least think of both of them. When the situation between the three of us happened, I owned up to my responsibility and told the both of them. They backed off for awhile, but slowly both of them came back but not in the full respect of what it use to be. They still cared. I dated one of them for awhile after that and still spoke to the other one just as a friend. But, it happened again where both of them appeared to have backed off again at the same time. So, as usual, I let them go. Said a prayer and moved on. Now I have someone coming into my life that is more of a man than either one of them will ever be. He doesn't play games. He has himself together unlike these two guys. And it's all for the better. I will never forget them, but it would take something very serious for me to allow them back into my life completely. First thing, I want to tell you is that you need to forgive yourself. If you feel it is necessary to talk to either one of them about what happened then do so. At one point, I did feel like I could never find anyone as great as either one of them. The thing is I let go and someone wonderful came in to my life. Don't beat yourself up over what has been done. It's all in the past now. Learn from your mistakes. You will find or be found by other men who will come into your life. I do feel when we connect on a deeper 'soul' level with anyone that they will always be there in some way or another in our lives. Maybe not to the intensity that it was. If it's meant to be, it will happen. Just take care of yourself. Keep yourself busy and refocus yourself on things outside of these two guys that make you happy. Everything will fall into place and the answers to your questions will eventually be revealed. Take Care

Best Answer