One of my cats died recently and I got a new 3 month old kitten. She is very cute but very hyper. I also have 2 other cats and 1 dog and they have been getting along pretty good, but she is all over the place. Does anybody have any ideas how to tame a hyper kitten?
MySweetLord MySweetLord 36-40, F 9 Answers Aug 18, 2009

You won't have to. You other cats will onlyl put up with so much before they put her in her place. I have a 19yr old cat. Believe me..when they start to slow down you will miss those psycho kitty times.

Best Answer

Kittys are hyper, Gotta let them grow out of it.

Best Answer

You don't. Cats are crazy. Most grow out of it, though. Some never do -- I have one that is older and he still tears around the house like a psychopath. But most cats do grow out of it around a year old or so.

Best Answer

I agree with LuckyP... perhaps a small toy of her own will amuse her!.... good luck.

Best Answer

definitely ur cat will get tired :P

Best Answer

Time, applied liberally, it is not reversible.

Best Answer

You have to wait for this change. Many circumstances will affect the amount of hyperactivity for your soon to be cat. <br />
Indoors/ Outdoors,Scarcely fed/overfed

Best Answer