concreteardrop concreteardrop 31-35, F 10 Answers Apr 11, 2012

grab there crotch

Best Answer

lol normally hitting a man upside the head with a 2x4 is the way to go

Best Answer

oh good! that one I would notice

Best Answer

if you find out please message me because I'm that person

Best Answer

Same here...i am definitely the Oblivious one

Best Answer

You can't teach them if you like someone uncapable of seeing flirting get there atenchin kiss em you can't ignore that I don't care who you are .. Unless they are pretending like example my best friend sister is gorgeouse I like her but it against our bro code so other day she ses woe you lost weight and look good had shirt off show 6 pack ..she ses your tiny .I replied no I'm not your tripping she got mad was like that was compliment I said ok walked away totally acting like didn't know how to flirt deflecting situation my friend her brother was just laughing I said against code he gave me shake down was like my Sis likes you

Best Answer

I say, don't even worry about it... why be taught?

Best Answer

Not sure you can. Probably means they don't see anything they like or actually isn't interested in playing the game.

Best Answer

Be more obvious.

Best Answer

they might recognize it but not be able to respond. for a number of reasons. not enough confidence, other ties, etc

Best Answer

you'll need experience. you'll need an attentive audience. you'll need the right appetizers. from there it should be easy

Best Answer