Desirablelady Desirablelady 22-25, F 9 Answers Jun 23, 2011

What do you do about their problems? Try active listening, where you re- phrase their words back to them without making suggestions on how to solve their problems. Some times we all need to vent about things and need a sympathic friend but if the only thing thing they bring to the relationship is problems that you ,being good hearted help them solve they are emotional vampires.

Best Answer

Welcome to other people's drama even if their family. I am going through the same thing with my sister. I have listened and talked even encouraged her to be strong. But my words fall on deaf ears, so I asked for advice just like you are and the response I got is love her, but nothing you can do. We all make our own life. GOOD LUCK!

Best Answer

i knw where yu comin from! its really a hard situation...best wishes!

Best Answer

I agree with Cieloblanco. Step up and take responsibility. What is family for?

Best Answer

do what my dad said all my life ask your mom.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, you may have to stick it out, though you can take time out for yourself yeah?

Best Answer

I don't care to hear what is wrong with you but you can count on me.<br />
Wait! count on you for what? if you don't want to hear what is the problem.<br />
confused?

Best Answer