I really like this girl....but i just cant tell her.....what if she says no...?
saveushiral saveushiral 22-25, M 15 Answers Dec 11, 2011

Sounds as if you've been spending some time together. If so, she may have similar feelings. I was in a situation like this in 1989 . I liked her so much, I was afraid if the feelings were not mutual, the friendship could be ruined. There were other guys more bold than me willing to take the chance. So I told her. We've been married for over 22 years. She's the love of my life. Take a chance.

Best Answer

<3 this comment.

Best Answer

wow...how did you do that?....its just that when i approach her, she would just turn and run away.....now she lives far away from me...:(

Best Answer

Call and tell her you want to talk her and just say that I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.NAIL THE POINT DO NOT BE ARAID EVRRYONE IS APPROACHABLE AND READY TO TALK TO OTHERS.JUST DO IT.

Best Answer

i hope its dat easy....i mean telling her I love you
.....its a very big step !

Best Answer

You're not afraid of SOUNDING stupid - you are afraid that she might not feel the same way. And, I hate to say it but there is no amount of stalling or special words that will get you over this fear - except to be like the rest of us and get rejected a few times and learn that you will live through it no matter WHO she is!! So go ahead, take the plunge, tell her and if she says she's not interested, just remember that it's one less gift to buy this year!

Best Answer

you are absolutely right !.....what if she doesn't feel the same way ?....its so hard to take rejections...

Best Answer

I liked her so much I was willing to take the chance.

Best Answer

It really bites the big one but you'll get over it and move on either way!

Best Answer

Ik how you feel, I wanted to ask this girl out but I was too shy. I regret that I didn't ask her cuz she now has a bf :(:(:(:( just go for it and be yourself . Good luck!!!!!!

Best Answer

Why just because someone doesn't accept the offer of a date does that automatically have to mean she doesn't?!? Nothing is so that black and flipping white, there are one hell of a lot of grey areas all over the place, it's all just assumptions the whole time, tell ya, a lot just don't seem to be happy unless they are constantly making assumptions on people. And then there's one thing saying how you feel<br />
and it is quite another showing it, and to me anyone can say anything, it's all apparant in if they actually<br />
show you or not more the point.

Best Answer

if u really love her no need to tell......she gets the clue whenever u r around her and if she feels the same way then u will also get to know...........words are not needed to express your love

Best Answer

If she likes you then you won't sound stupid, if she doesn't you will... only one way to find out.... tell her. Faint heart never won fair lady after all.

Best Answer

Hmm,well it depends. Are you good friends with her? If you are then you guys might have the understanding to think about this realistically and even if she says no you guys might have the capacity to sustain your friendship because it absolutely SUCKS when a guy/girl likes the other, tells him/her and the friendship ends when the person says no. <br />
It depends on her; if it were me, I'd prefer an honest and straightforward convo (with some sweetness of course)

Best Answer

Jutaro and I have differing opinions, depends on the girl I suppose. While you shouldn't say "I like you" I'd start normal conversation, and ask her if she wants to go someplace. After that, if there's a negative response there's always the really lame "AS FRIENDS" card you could pull that they probably won't believe. Personally, I'd never go out with a Flirt (albeit, I'm sure there's plenty of girls out there who would. Depends on if they're looking for someone intelligible or not - e.g. Someone who doesn't have a one track mind).

Best Answer

you dont, build up to it before make it sound really stupid if she likes you both of you can laugh about it. so what if she says no? ask her again later or go talk to another girl

Best Answer

Dont say anything even close to "i like you". Flirt instead.

Best Answer

Haha, I can't stand flirts myself... One track minds, from what I've seen =P

Best Answer

just go to her and tell her how you feel. do something like<br />
walk over to her and ask her if you can talk to her for a minute<br />
her: sure.<br />
you: [her_name], I just want you to know that I like you a little more than you probably think I do, and I want to take our friendship and turn it into a relationship, and I want to know what your feelings are about that.<br />
her (different possibles): Oh, [your_name], I'd love to!<br />
That's sweet of you, but no thanks.<br />
And an infinite assortment of other responses.<br />
Most of all, be yourself. You want her to love you for who you are, not who you try to be and really can't be, and remember, the real you loves her more than anything else, so be yourself.<br />
No girl likes a two-girl guy, so treat her exclusively, like doing special things for her, dropping by the store for her, remember her birthday, talk to her when she's feeling down, basicly be the best friend she's ever had for a while, and then pop the question. That simple. So you think. All girls are different. Don't expect there to be a "one size fits all" solution, because, frankly, there isn't even a standard. Go with your gut, man. God bless.

Best Answer