Send him an email and Cc his wife.<br />
On a more serious note, you can't do it without insulting him. And if you don't want to insult him, it sounds like you are leading him on. A direct, "Look douche bag, I can't trust a guy that flirts behind his wife's back." is about the best way to go.

Best Answer

yes, wish i can muster the courage to say that...
it feels kinda awkward, he used to be my mentor so we'd been friends for sometime now.. i thought he's just having some marital problems and that he's just joking but no...

Best Answer

The choice is yours, not his. You hold the cards.

Best Answer

There is no need to be rude or threaten to tell anyone. All men flirt, it is in their nature. If a man flirts with you on the net he can only do it by writing to you. If you feel it is inappropriate for him to do so then don't answer or block his mails and he will go away. I am lucky to be in a open relationship and I know my partner flirts and he knows I do the same. It keeps us attracted to each other because we are sure we have each other to rely on

Best Answer

i know that its in their nature... we work in the same office and he is stationed across my cubicle.. i already told him that ill box or kick him (im into MMA), and he just smiled and ignored it. I don't know what his marital situation is. I just want him to stop.

Best Answer