Thatshimmum Thatshimmum 13-15 5 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in First Love

Besides telling her....show her...actions speak louder than words....when she needs you be there......!!!!!

Best Answer

When you are both ready, you'll know. Don't rush love! Also, if you take too long, love can pass you by. How old is this girl? She seems more like a crush to me. Get your education first! Recommendation to see if this girl is into you... Get a piece of paper and fold a bunch of little flowers between a blank note addressed to her. Try to fold it using origami. Make sure you cannot see the flowers from the outside of the note. She'll let you know if she likes you then. If not, get over it and get back to learning! Don't use this on every girl because it isn't right to play with someone and their emotions. Be smart... Education first! :)

Best Answer

We have known each other since yr1, she knows I like her and I know she likes me she is my age but she is having trouble with friend groups and has had a meltdown resently help me out man

Best Answer

If she had a meltdown recently, she isn't ready for this love that you're looking for.I would recommend giving her a note with one small wild flower in it and let the note simply read, "Every day is beautiful because you are my friend." Take your time and be there for her when she needs you. If she gets into a relationship right now it'll most likely end in disaster and ruin your friendship bond. Guys like you are who woman want to marry as you get older when they realize that they're looking for an intelligent and caring person that understands commitment. For now though, don't rush this girl... Learn as much as you can in school and if she wants to take it further then she'll let you know with her body language. Right now... Definitely, even if she may not know it, she needs a great friend like you.

Best Answer

Change that note to maybe read, "Every day is more beautiful because you are a part of it."

Best Answer

=_= It's easy to say, "I love you!" The hard part is saying it at the right time and meaning it.

Best Answer

How long have you been dating? Have you already had your first kiss with this person?

Best Answer

In my opinion a kiss, cuddling, hugging and holding hands all come before, "I love you." That's a strong word that I wouldn't use quickly. Work on holding hands if you're in a relationship together then everything else should come naturally with time. Don't push yourself on this person though if they're not ready. If they haven't made it to the point of affection then they sure aren't ready for those deep words yet.

Best Answer

If you love her then don't ever fight with her. Show her your heart and be real to her. Be confident... Everyone likes confident people. Deception is a relationships worst enemy. I don't have much advice to give you except don't slack-off on your education, learn as much as you can, and in love... Always be yourself because then your True Love won't have a hard time finding you. If love doesn't work out, don't give up, that person is out there somewhere holding the key to your heart. Unrelated best advice ever: Go to college and gain as much knowledge as you can...!!! xD

Best Answer

A first kiss can happen anywhere. It's all about timing though... even if it isn't supposed to look timed! If you normally go on walks together then it should be easy. At the end of a walk or whenever the timing seems right, make your move... While you're holding her hand turn towards her and slowly move your face closer to hers. It's a lot easier if you reach out and hold her other hand as well. It all depends on how far you are in a relationship if she'd feel comfortable with that. Now that you have both of her hands held, move closer and if she doesn't move back or avoids your advances... go in for the kiss! Only go 75% though and see if she'd move in for the kiss once you're really close. Take a quick pause and notice the reaction on her face. If her face is anticipating the kiss and she isn't moving forward then go the rest of the way and kiss her. If she comes in and moves the other 25% closer to you then that's when you know that you can make this a longer kiss. Also, girls don't like weak kisses!! If you're not an expert at kissing, which most people aren't, practice kissing on your wrist. It's a good way to create a technique. The kiss is really important for a girl because it tells them if you really are into them. No tongue either!!! It's a first kiss... not a party! You have to dance with your lovers lips. Don't take too long though... you have to give them something to be wanting after also! Maybe keep it somewhere in the 5-10 second range. If you don't think you kissed her quite right, depending on the girl, you can say jokingly, "I'd like to have a redo on that kiss." If she seems into it and you notice a lot of flirtatious signals, then move in for your second-first kiss! xD The more you hold hands with this girl, cuddle, hug her... the closer and the easier it will be to make that move and kiss her. Don't second guess yourself either. Once the timing looks right build up every bit of courage you can and make that move for the first kiss. Some people don't ever forget their first kiss. It's the one that they base a lot of their relationships on. Maybe, after a walk, pull a flower out of your pocket and hand it to her with the hand that you're not holding her hand with. Say something like, "I just wanted to show this flower something more beautiful than itself." Look deep within her eyes while you grab hold of her other hand and move in for the kiss! :) Every situation is different though. You're going to have to improvise and find your best opening. Don't wait too long though... Otherwise, you might miss your opportunity. Also, if you progress in your relationship, please don't become another statistic of, "16 and Pregnant." You'll ruin a lot of your opportunities in the future as well as her own. If you really love this girl and she loves you, then take it slow.

Best Answer

Depends... It can subtle & expressive kinda way.

Best Answer

With sincere..

Best Answer

" i love you "

Best Answer