my whole life I've only ever had one friend at a time LOL
chimbie88 chimbie88 31-35, M 5 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Chimbie! im' goin through same things... for awhile it has been happening.. cause i feel intuitively that my experience is with another person... so i'd like to be with them.. then the other gets mad and what not... anyways.. its healthy that you have more then one friend.. it would be nice to let them know that other people in your life is good! and that the more people in your life, the more beautiful the world within and around you becomes...

Best Answer

yayy... :) thank you

Best Answer

yay. i win ;)

Best Answer

you do :)

Best Answer

*dance*

Best Answer

Why can't u hang out with a bunch of friends?

Best Answer

I can hang out with a bunch of friends. But why can't I hang out with one of those friends at a time also? I don't get it...

Best Answer

Yea u can do that too it's your choice

Best Answer

I have changed my close friends every year lol but now I havent for almost 3 years :) .. So when I do I just start hanging out with the ones I like more and talk less with the one you dont want to hang out with keep doing it til they understand that you want to hangout with other peple

Best Answer

it has nothing to do with liking more or less. I just feel an urge to hang out with one or the other sometimes. I don't want to choose one over the other. I'm not ditching a friend, and I love hanging out with them too.

Best Answer

Why cant you all hang out together? Or if it is for a while you can spend a day with one the other day with the other person..

Best Answer

Hhhmm This is a hard one. It'd hurt regardless specially if you guys are bff

Best Answer

really? so its just a shi##y situation?

Best Answer