I am not a mean person so I would want to gently without hurting someones feelings like to know how to tell someone softly im not interested and explain why.
Deactivatedd Deactivatedd 18-21 16 Answers Jan 18, 2012

Thank you for your interest, I'm flattered -- who wouldn't be? But I am not interested as I am in a very different place than you are, and looks like I have a long road to travel. So sorry, but I have to go. Be well!

Best Answer

Be honest with them. Reverse the situation and think how you would want to be told. No one likes to be hurt or lied to.

Best Answer

Don't sweat it. They should pick up on your lack of interest, people gotta read one another. If they can't take a hint, don't even be gentle...save them some time and you the hassle.

Best Answer

truthfully. but you may have to get mean at some point. i had a guy who would not take the nice explanation of i'm not interested. then he would text things that i SURE was not interested in with him. i had to tell him to leave me the **** alone. <br />
good luck with it.

Best Answer

smile while you are saying bugger off ?

Best Answer

say, it's not you, it's me.<br />
Never explain why, that will make them think you are telling them so they will change.For me, if it is a guy and they demand an answer I am claiming I'm a lesbian.

Best Answer

"Hey, you would be perfect with a friend of mine. Can I set you up?"

Best Answer

I say you have things you are working at the moment and you wouldn't be able to give them the attention they deserve.

Best Answer

most of the time if your soft about it they don't get the point, make your point firm.

Best Answer

I like you, but not in that way. reasuring and still letting them know.

Best Answer