ZZ00ZZ ZZ00ZZ 22-25, F 13 Answers Feb 17, 2012

First decide if it's really important to tell- think about it-so much "harsh" stuff is gratituitous

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA-So did you tell them?

Best Answer

it is easier just to beat them up

Best Answer

I'm not sure that you can--you just try to be as gentle as you can and hope you don't hurt them too badly.

Best Answer

HA HA HA HA oh I have no idea.

Best Answer

In my experience its not possible

Best Answer

knowing a person's MBTI designation can be useful here, especially if it matches up with what you can observe of them. If you are unsure of how to handle a person, use their designation as a guideline.

Best Answer

Try to think of something to praise them for first, then go for the maximum level of understatement that you think will get the meaning across and finish up with more praise. The point is to make sure that they don't think you don't like them, and don't think you're saying they're useless or a bad person just because you need to point out one of their faults.

Best Answer

Depending on what it is harsh may be the only way to get your point across

Best Answer

I would say to them very carefully "Look can I speak with you, its a little awkward and I really dont want to hurt your feelings but I need to say this to you for everyones sake" then spill. I d also offer to help them and be there for them.

Best Answer

I had to tell my daughter today that she was not nice and insensitive.

Best Answer

I was picking her up from school and she rolled down the window and shouted " hey ginger!....flame on!" to a classmate that was on his skateboard......his feelings were clearly hurt. The worst part was that I laughed a bit....the kid was very pale and had blaze orange hair.

Best Answer

it's impossible to control someone eases emotional response,all you can do is try as hard as you can to be gentle.

Best Answer