zombieprincess2010 zombieprincess2010 31-35, F 11 Answers Sep 4, 2010

Be honest and upfront. I know it's hard to open yourself up to someone especially if you have feelings for them or even love them. I had a hard time doing that and I missed out on a great guy, we are still friends and everything, but there will always be that what if. So now, I never take anything for granted. Sometimes in life you have to take risks, either it works out or it doesn't. But, wouldn't you rather hear the truth from him, and rather than to go on assuming things are going to work out for the best? What is it going to hurt? At least you had the guts to speak up and say how you truly feel. If you truly love something with your whole heart then the whole universe will do everything in it's power to help you get it. :)

Good luck.

Best Answer

Aren't you putting the cart before the horse? How would feel if someone you weren't involved with came up to you and said, "let's have sex?"

Start a bit slower. If you are interested in this person and want to see if more is possible, reach out and make contact. Share something you believe he/she might be interested in. Comment on something you see or hear. Ask the person's opinion in an area you believe he/she has expertise. It is perfectly fine to let a person know that something about him/her impresses you, but to start off by saying "you mean the world to me" will probably just scare that person off.

Best Answer

Look them dead in the eye, and tell them, I want to **** your brains out.

Best Answer

Im there too, and stil donno what to do...

Im taking some ideas from you guys, but around him.. i get nervous, i never speek throughly.

although he visits us a lot and asks about me.. but still...

Best Answer

Well to begin, do you know this person personally or from afar? If it's the later then keep your mouth shut, if you can try and get to know this person and see what happens. If you do know this person dont tell them either. When you tell someone that they are your world they might run away.. I'm sure you feel like it true, but you can't lose yourself in order to gain someone else s self.. if that makes since! Telling someone that they are your world say's you have nothing to offer or to bring to the table, you want to share this person's life with yours not tag along Thur life.. In the end you would feel empty and bitter,, You don't need someone to complete you you need someone to complement you make you a better person, make them a better person.. Don't be a nik nak on a shelf be a work of art hanging for all to see!! If on the other hand you didnt mean it so literal and you just have feelings for this person and again you know them ask them out, Heck even if you dont know them ask them out.. For all you know they may chew with there mouth open and not bathe...lol

Best Answer

Just let the other person know that the way you see it, there is a POSSIBILITY that the two of you MIGHT be good together and so MAYBE it would be nice if we went and got a cup of coffee (or something else if you don't drink coffee)

Best Answer

i have tried to answer this question but hey its too difficult. it comes to my mind but never to my finger tips. maybe i have been there goshhhhhhhhh.

Best Answer

just tell them whats the worst thing that can happen they dont feel the same way at least yopu have said your peace

Best Answer

Hello goodmorning my name is w.s there is a goddess i like her name is sam but has no idea about the feelings that shed before her. I didn't know and the last time I had fell or started to was five years ago .The only thing is she wouldn't have to buy me anything or take me anywhere or change for me to show unconditional feelings toward 's her being as beautiful as she is. But I don't want to loose my friends. But I also don't want to loose one of the last chances I have for love because I already had a "very tough"time with this when I

was younger. It would be for me the greatest honor for I to be her whole world. But she doesn't even know that I'm sitting infront or her and my friends with this emotion. that I want to tell her because. I am not afraid to say or yell to the world that I do have feelings for her. But she has no idea. I had just woke up dreaming about her beauty. I wish she knew

Best Answer