Ever been in that situation? i've tried both ways - being polite, and then being really direct - sometimes successful other times not much - so what do you have to do to tell someone to **** off politely without killing them :p??? Elixir C.
Elixirs Elixirs 26-30, F 16 Answers Dec 18, 2011

Please **** OFF.

Best Answer

love it hun, straight to the point! xx

Best Answer

Would one mind awfully if one was to **** off? Thankyou ever so much, it's very much appreciated :o) Its all in the smile!

Best Answer

love the smile part haha nice touch robbo21 xx

Best Answer

Just blank them, look right through them and don't talk. Believe me it works.

Best Answer

i think this would soooo work, thanks hun you've saved me alot of awkward situations!

Best Answer

If other people are around works even better, they start acting like the crazy person they are and you come off looking real calm and serene

Best Answer

your so right! cause that's how i got rid of bad friends

Best Answer

It works

Best Answer

I use the same technique.... works like a charm.

Best Answer

off is the direction in which i would like you to ****

Best Answer

Be direct. Why bother being polite about it?

Best Answer

this made me chuckle like, i had a ephihany like why didn't i think of that! hehe thanks stanleywm xx

Best Answer

"go away and leave me alone. i don't like you and i can't be bothered talking to you"<br />
not exactly polite, but at least there's no F-bomb

Best Answer

even without the F word it still sounds really really harsh! ouch! xx nice though i'd definitly use this one!!! ur a gem hun xx

Best Answer

make your voice higher and soften it up =). i have an asian friend and the other day she said"eat ****" in a pleasant tone and it sounded very polite lmao

Best Answer

hahaha oh gosh the sarcastic tone with a big huge smile to top it off, love it cupcakes xx

Best Answer

Ignore them.. give them the cold shoulder.. act as if you dont even have the time of day for them, and dont let them offend you or bother you, or just look them in the eye and be like..'you know what....**** off!

Best Answer

sounds like you've got the answers hun, i'll remember these for next time :-)

Best Answer

**** OFF!!!!! Please:-)

Best Answer

Please leave me alone.

Best Answer

simple :-) thanks hun

Best Answer

there's really no way to do it but i would talk about all my faults so they can see they don't want you or give someone else the thing they want from you in front of their face.

Best Answer

ah! i've done this one it works wonders on most days others not argh!

Best Answer

I tell them not to call me I will call them if I change my mind

Best Answer

:-) thanks for the tip

Best Answer

You could just wear the tribal tie from www.tippylippy.com with the hidden message. It says **** you right in the design.

Best Answer

You're a piece of ****, you **** piece.

Best Answer

When they say i like you say sorry the feeling aint mutual :P find someone else :PPPPP

Best Answer

make eye contact with them, smile nicely and say in a soft tone...<br />
PLEASE TAKE THIS WITH YOU, ITS A NON VERBAL TWO FINGERED WAVING MATION AS TO INSINUATE A LACK OF EMPTHATHY AND RESPECT TOWARDS YOUR SAID PERSON...<br />
then just continue talking like you have said nothing lol

Best Answer