Cherrychapp Cherrychapp 16-17, F 13 Answers Jun 10, 2012

By not being freaked out about it yourself when you say it. If you come up to them all nervous, give them a long drawn out confession, and attempt to jump into their arms, they're going to be freaked out. But if you just mention it in passing, if you're just hanging out someday, and say confidently "Oh, by the way, I love you," wink, and change the subject as if nothing ever happened, you'll take a lot of the pressure off of both of you. That gives both of you time to process on your own time, and you don't sound as if you're expecting anything from them. The expectation of a response is what freaks people out.

Best Answer

Talk to them and know more about them before you regret saying anything.

Best Answer

I think you should just open your heart up. If you really love him and you end up getting scared and making this your forever secret, I know your going to regret it. Maybe if he loves you too, he won't be scared, he might be flattered. I read a lotta romance novels and most times, the characters just opens their heart up. Anyways, you could try talking to him and then saying "Oh, by the way, I love you," and then wink, then pretend like nothing happend! But I suggest you just put your heart out on your sleeve and come clean. Who know what would happen? Maybe he's loved you for a long time and he will say "I love you, too" and kiss you and well, you know the story. Good luck! :)

Best Answer

If you are honest in your feelings, they will never freak out!! If they still, then they dont deserve your feelings!!

Best Answer

it's not gonna freak anybody out silly....

Best Answer

Show them some boob. No one ever freaks out on boobs

Best Answer

He freaked out when I confessed my feelings. He rejected me in such a hurtful way, telling me he would never ever be with me no matter what. We are still friends, but we were best friends before I poured my heart out. As a matter of fact, he doesn't like to be alone with me anymore. I feel like I committed a horrible crime telling him that I loved him. I hope it goes or went better for you :)...

Best Answer

If you're honest and clear about it, then they shouldn't be freaking out if they return the sentiment. Freaking out means they don't reciprocate. If they "freak out" know they don't like you the same way, accept it, and tell them to give you a call if they ever change their mind about you.

Best Answer