first they have to be willing to hear you

Best Answer

I'm not sure anyone is prepared to be told something like that. Tell a liitle at a time. Guys can only comprehend a little at a time.

Best Answer

i basically went in a circle with my information, didnt realize it and by the end of the conversation i was in tears

Best Answer

what kind of info are you telling him?

Best Answer

how my day was, how i wanted to resolve our communication issue, but i couldnt come up with a plan of how

Best Answer

does he see a communication problem That may be your first step. Start your conversation with "I feel....." and not "You Don't...."

Best Answer

we both see one. thats why we are figuring out how to fix the problem before we get married and implementing the plan to fix it

Best Answer

if you have issues and cannot talk without emotions, write each other a letter with your feelings. take your time writing it to make sure it says what you want. Have him do the same or he can reply to yours. Give him the letter and allow him to reply in his time. allow him to digest info and write a reply.

Best Answer

thats what im working on now. though its more of a journal fotmat for me to write things out in such a way that he will understand what i mean, and to know that what i write is exactly what i want to tell him. this should be the first step in resolving our communication issue and my self efficacy issue and self confidence and things. and now im starting to phrase sentences like he writes them.. heh

Best Answer

sounds like you are on the right track. Hope it works for you.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Could you be a little more specific because I find the title a tad confusing.

Best Answer