ashleigh5 ashleigh5 16-17, F 20 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Why do they even need to know? Being bi means you also like guys, so let them see you going out with guys, no matter what happens later.

Best Answer

good advice

Best Answer

like this: I am bi

Best Answer

If you have to so worry about this- keep it to your self

Best Answer

Not sure why you need to tell your parents about your sex life in such detail.

Best Answer

Play the song bi bi bi by n sync

Best Answer

my parents knew when i was 15 before i even knew. my mother calls me half a rainbow. but if i had to tell them i would have sat them down and just said this has nothing to do with you but i am bi. if this makes u uncomfortable i will keep it on the down low. until they become more ok wit it. trust me you are their child they want you to be happy. good luck. being bi is great have fun with it.

Best Answer

well when i came out to my parents i just text both of them when i was at my friends house. they just said they love me no matter what <3

Best Answer

hey folks

i like the idea of sex with men

............. i also like the idea of sex with gals

then go away for a couple of days.

on the otherhand.... maybe think about it

............ why do you need them to know about your sexuality?

................ are you in a serious relationship that you want them to respect?

respect, from robbie

Best Answer

If you have to ask this question, your parents are close minded and it's best just to not share this information with them.

Best Answer

stop being bi, everyone has a choice to how they live, maybe..

Best Answer

Only a bi could say that kevin, also you cannot stop being bi because you cannot stop having a choice in the matter. Hetero and homo don't have a choice nor can we change that anymore than you can change having a choice.

Best Answer

Why would i stop being bi? I love girls and i love guys.

Best Answer

Double the rate of supply. Instantly.

Best Answer

honestly, just cause its kinda wierd

Best Answer